VTech

Squonk

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
Florida
Visit site
:(

Maybe this isn't the forum for this topic, but everyone needs to take a deep breath and say a prayer for the victims of today's tragedy at Virgina Tech. We are all so embroiled over our own issues at US, I think we can all show some compassion and unity for the sadness that our nation felt today. Take a few minutes out of your busy day and say a prayer for the deceased, the injured and their families.
This was a very sad day for America.

:(

Maybe this isn't the forum for this topic, but everyone needs to take a deep breath and say a prayer for the victims of today's tragedy at Virgina Tech. We are all so embroiled over our own issues at US, I think we can all show some compassion and unity for the sadness that our nation felt today. Take a few minutes out of your busy day and say a prayer for the deceased, the injured and their families.
This was a very sad day for America.

Today was a tragic day, it was the saddest thing ever to hear of ANY one getting killed at such a prestigious school. May all those lives be blessed by god and hope that their families are blessed as well

My heart goes out to any of the employees (and there are many on the East) that have ties to Tech for what was a tragic day. Hopefully none of our employees who have children attending Tech have been affected by this event (injury or death).....this is an event that scars Everyone. My thoughts and prayers to All.

My Heart and Prayers goes out to ALL the Families of the students that perished today. And also ALL the Faculty, Students, Alumni and anyone else that I am failing to mention. This is a dark day and I will always remember this day in My Prayers!

My Prayers and Sympathies go out to all those affected by the horriffic tragedy at VTech. May those who departed so soon Rest In Peace

Orange & Maroon For "Hokie-Hope" -- Friday

Today has been declared a day of mourning by Virginia Governor Timothy Kaine for the 32 Virginia Tech students and faculty slain Monday. Virginia Tech alumni are asking people nationwide to wear orange and maroon (the school’s colors) as a sign of mourning and to show Hokie Hope for the students and faculty at Virginia Tech. Although it’s not believed that any US Airways employees’ family members were killed in the attack, many of our employees – in Virginia especially – have close ties to the university. US Airways employees also are alumni or the school, or have children who attend or once attended the school. US Airways employees systemwide are encouraged, if they wish, to wear something orange or maroon (or both) to work on Friday. There are no firm guidelines: you may wear a shirt, hat, jacket, or something as small as a lapel pin or ribbon. Flight attendants and pilots are invited to wear a ribbon or other small item.

only stating opinions

Latest posts