Want 2 REALLY Know Why Bush Sr. was a 1 term Prez.

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
"Debut of a Power Player"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/todays_paper?dt=2011-12-25&bk=A&pg=1

Add NEWT (x3) to Trump and Palin as Egotistical S-Heads.
BUT for those of us who despise the GOP, this "Loose Cannon" will do MORE damage to his Party whether he gets the "nod" in 12' or not. Ol' ("Third times a charm") NEWT will drive an already fractured Party Even More Deeply fractured. Already, the Tea Potty is BS over the House CAVE-IN just days ago, and with NG as thier messiah, I fully expect to see the REPUGS Fully engaged in WW III even before the general election, at a time when the GOP Desperatly Needs All the Continuity humanly possible !

The (GOP) "Hits just keep on coming" !

I can tell you are no fan of the GOP but I don't seem to hear any praise for the current administration. Where are the "hits" that were suppose to come with president Obama.

It's a very Fair question Seatacus.
Let me say that I'm NOT deeply enamored with BO.(More so With the Democrat party) I was a BIG supporter of Hillary(+ Bill), and despite dell's prediction that she won't run, I'm PRAYING she does run in '16. (Ol' "dell" is correct sometimes, but I've got PRAYER Candles LIT that in this case he's wrong ! ) ;) I'm a UNION guy first and foremost !!!!!!! , and since BO and Joe B. sent Mucho Dinero to my Employer AMTRAK, I can't even keep TRACK(no pun intended) of how much OVERTIME I've turned down in the last 2 YEARS !! So BO's....rebuilding the country's Infrastucture is working WELL and HAS created a Lot of Jobs. Amtrak's website (amtrak.com) will bear this out. They have hired Thousands of people nationwide, in the last 2 years.

dell,..........your Pal EL-CHIMPO sent CD rates "south", and turned 401k's into 101k's !!