We Must Never Forget. . .

twuer

Veteran
Jul 9, 2003
www.usaviation.com
I received this in an email a week or so ago. And I have to say that I needed to see this. I have been sending it to as many folks as I can. It doesn't fall into any M&R catagory but I thought it was important. Thought this would be a good avenue to share.

I hope that you too will pass this on.

NEVER FORGET!

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm
(copy and paste to your browser if needed)

Hmmm,

And so why the reminder from you to everyone, to never forget the heroes that shed blood and the importance of our freedom, within the same time frame that your union leadership issues a list that contains deceased, retired, and resigned in an attempt prevent a democratic vote of the membership to choose the representation of their choice?

Although I appreciate the flash video and the content, I am confused by your two-faced actions and those of the leadership you suppport.

There was not some technical glitch in the process to deny the vote. It was a methodic, well thought plan, until someone entered the company computer data base and spoiled the party.

What freedom do you speak of, that we should remember the fallen heroes? The Freedom to choose the union of your choice is obviously not what you remind us about. Are you talking about a disgraceful elimination of the observance of the Memorial Day Holiday? Combined with the attempt to fraud the Mechanic and Related Workforce out of a majority rule ballot to determine our future?

I expected that from you Dave! You were the first to come up with something............something about YOU as the victim!!!!!!

This shows your TRUE character as a person. Thanks for sharing so that the massas can see what we deal with on a day to day basis with you!!

Next time, do us who do want to show respect a favor will you? When you feel like being an a**hole, start your own topic to cry on!!

I also do not understand how twuer can remind us this issue. We shall never forget, that these fellow Americans gave their lives for the very democracy the TWU is trying to supress.

You could have left this in the e-mail circle instead of trying bait someone into responding. Twuer again using another tool to supress democracy at the expense of those in the video.

It's not about Dave TWUER it's about 16000 American Airlines Amt's being robed of their freedom that so many gave all for. But it's also about so many people Knowing so little about what their rep's are doing that they are able to justify their actions. See all good people turn their heads away to stay so satisfied. It is a great tribute and I also thank you for sharing it.

We must never forget that the twu gave back to the kompany 17.5% of our pay without further ratification.

We must never forget that the twu gave back 5 holidays that other airlines get.

We must never forget that the twu gave back 7 sick days and the first two taken at 50%pay per occourance

We must never forget that the twu stole from us a week of vacation that we had already earned the year before and gave it back to the kompany.

We must never forget that the twu lifted the job protection in the contract therby allowing the kompany to not have to pay us $12500.

We must never forget that the twu gave the kompany the doubletime provision in the contract.

We must never forget that the twu allowed the kompany to raise our health insurance costs.

We must never forget that the twu and the kompany have added dead and retired people to the nmb eligability list in order to deny us our right to a free and democratic selection process to choose a bargaining agent.

Al-Queda flies airplanes into the world trade center.

Militia bombs Federal building in Oklahoma City.

twu threatens to bomb Owasso school.

Although the World Trade center was the most devastating they are all acts of terrorism.

twuer said:
I expected that from you Dave! You were the first to come up with something............something about YOU as the victim!!!!!!

This shows your TRUE character as a person. Thanks for sharing so that the massas can see what we deal with on a day to day basis with you!!

Next time, do us who do want to show respect a favor will you? When you feel like being an a**hole, start your own topic to cry on!!
We always know the truth has been struck, when the reponse appears like that.

You have never once denied that the AA and TWU are attempting to inflate the list to prevent a vote.

You have never once denied that the TWU added deceased individuals to the eligibility list.

I AM NOT THE VICTIM. EVERY FREE LOVING AMERICAN IS THE VICTIM, ALONG WITH THE DECEASED!

Decision 2004 said:

You have never once denied that the AA and TWU are attempting to inflate the list to prevent a vote.

You have never once denied that the TWU added deceased individuals to the eligibility list.

I AM NOT THE VICTIM. EVERY FREE LOVING AMERICAN IS THE VICTIM, ALONG WITH THE DECEASED!
It rained in KC yesturday. The TWU was responsible. God help us if you AMFAites ever gain control of more than what effects you only. Why did I know Stewart's response would that of stupidity before I read the first word.

So I take it by this response that every neg response you make means we have spoken the truth, well stated. We speak a lot of truth.

Good post twuer and I have passed the link on.

Thanks Steve. It's funny how something so simple can be blown way out of porportion with these boys isn't it . These amfa pukes cannot see beyond the fence that they have built around themselves. They forget about the devastation that amfa has caused and focus their negativity on the TWU. Amfa and its' supporters, beyond reproach!!

You amfa supporters make a huge fuss about having to work on Memorial Day and then when someone (or should I say a TWU supporter) brings up rememberance sh** hits the fan. But when the almighty Dave Stewart does it they all bow and kiss his feet and tell him what a good job. . . . kiss, kiss, kiss. It's rather pathetic and sickening to see such hypocrisy. But the amfa way proven once again. Thanks. These make for good conversation and tools in our fight against amfa.

And Dave, try looking back at my posts. . . .

I have no absolute proof that they are doing what you say for the reasons you say they are doing it. Do you?? If so, prove it, and if not, quit crying about it. I have NEVER said that I am against a vote. I said I didn't think there was going to be one.

You're right, I haven't. Why the deceased were on there is another question. You claim one thing I claim another.

And since you want to point things out Dave, you never said where that company list came from. Did you "acquire" that or was that another amfa organizer trying to score brownie points with Delle? You know you guys kiss his butt so much it's hard to tell who gets to him first!

Like what Dave, exposing your true colors???? I bet you hate it when you make mistakes like that and then can't take them back. Deal with it Dave.

twuer said:
It doesn't fall into any M&R catagory but I thought it was important. Thought this would be a good avenue to share.
Thank you for sharing the video!!
The video applies to more than just a global aspect.
If you believe what the video implies then you agree with the statement on it that says "If there be trouble let it be in my day lest my child have PEACE". We all know that if there is no vote there will be no peace.

Radman said:
Thank you for sharing the video!!
The video applies to more than just a global aspect.
If you believe what the video implies then you agree with the statement on it that says "If there be trouble let it be in my day lest my child have PEACE". We all know that if there is no vote there will be no peace.
Radman,

You are welcome!

I did not post this video with the intent of getting any responses much less attacking ones. It was something that I wanted to share so I did. Many amfa supporters on these boards want to attack someone for their beliefs, beliefs that have absolutley nothing to do with MY fight against amfa. There are the folks who are not willing to agree to disagree.

"If there be trouble let it be in my day lest my child have PEACE".

You mentioned this quote.............. it is why I do what I do everyday of my life!!!! You fight for what you want, I fight for what I want. I can't for the life of me understand why many on here are incapable of comprehending that. I don't usually make it a habit of attacking someone personally because they want amfa. I "attack" amfa. Do I always like or agree with what amfa supporters have to say. . . . no, but I don't call them un-American or a communist or a nazi. I am defending mine (whatever I choose it to be), and you are defending yours. Some folks just can't see that.

twuer said:
I don't usually make it a habit of attacking someone personally because they want amfa. I "attack" amfa.
Here are a few quotes I find from your postings twuer, are these your "non-personal" attacks?

Your probelms are your own, noone cares about the guys in NY, poor us, it sucks to be in NY!!!! Cry me a river Bob!! Then grow some will you??!!

Why would I want some sorry amfa puke calling my home in the middle of the night trying to dig up dirt????? And don't say it doesn't happen because you would be lying!!

Well, at least he has a brain Norton. . . .that's more than I can say for you!!!

You preach about being right with the Lord Dave and then you go and take His name in vain! Shame, shame, shame!!!

You guys sound like a bunch of controlled robots!!!!

I do believe ranting and raving is your expertise Dave.

WHY IN THE HECK WOULD YOU WANT TO RE-ELECT RANDY MCDONALD??????? He doesn't have a clue of what he is doing. Time for him to go!!

But then again YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Why don't you take your pumped up, right-winged, attitude and sit at your crew chiefs desk with your feet kicked up like normal and get off your high horse thinking you are better then the next guy. Bottom line Buck, if you cared anything about loyalty whether it be about your country or about your profession you wouldn't be willing to kick your brother to the curb to keep 50 cents in your freakin' pocket.

I know your kind well Buck. You are a pathetic excuse for a man who spends his life riding the coatails of everyone else.

What I have a problem with is you thinking that you are better than anyone else. That attitude is blatantly obvious. Your hypocritical attitude as well is sickening.

I take your attacking comments with a grain of salt Rum. Like amfa, you have accomplished nothing!

Now Bob, don't try to take up for Dave. You have the same hypocritical attitude as he does.

Grown men acting like a bunch of babies. You know this to be true Bob, because you see it just like I do. Now, whether or not you fall in this catagory remains to be seen. You have had your share of stretching the truth from time to time. I get tired of the hypocritical behavior!

BOO HOO, someone called ME, Dave Stewart, King of Local 12, the biggest baddest amfa supporter ever, a name! BOO HOO!!! I'm telling!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA!!!!!

You are having you own little pity party, you and your amfa cohorts. Go right ahead.

Go cry in your coffee Dave. Go have your pity party somewhere else.

You're gonna be in the front row aren't ya' Dave??? Right next to Delle.

Bob, you really need a new song and dance!!!!!

Let me repeat MORON!!!!!!!!! He picks and chooses his own fights. He just lost this one!!!

Hackman, I love you too!!!! But thank goodness I am not from where you were born and bred!!!

Oh, Dave, you bring up the word "moron". . .let me tell you what a real moron is. . . . . his name is Dan Cunnigham!!!

I figured someone would bring that up Bob. I guess not all college grads are perfect like you!!

Very impressive buck. . . you are starting to sound ike Bob!!! Long winded!!!!!!

That is a list taken from your postings of the last 30 days.
Not a single personal attack in there?

You are a common liar!

Hey dave, got any other slams besides uncommon liar? Sounds like a 7-UP commercial...you know..round actually, not like a cola nut.