Web Site

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
Just a Note

Web Site was supposed to be down 2a-4a(ET)
It actually went down early, I checked 1:45a(et)
Now 5:21a(et) and still not up.

I starting to believe they are having some problems with the cut over.

Gee go figure.

You pay for what you get for and the old HP is cheap.

So what other systems have failed to come back up today??? Ok so the website is down, but how 'bout the Shares and such, did they all come up??? Or is the airline at a standstill today. The originators should be on their way..

7:41 a.m. EST site still down. Reports on FlyerTalk indicate manual check in and lines at some airports (kiosks not working, either.)

7:45 a.m. Website up; just did online check-in. New format! Actually nice.

Website down...

Nice, called the flifo number....and it states...for up to date info blah blah blah, visit us on the web or press 1. You press 1 and it just repeats the message. Guess that doesn't work anymore...

I just checked the web site @ 8:15 AM and it was working fine. Actually it was performing faster!!! :eek:

I just checked the web site @ 8:15 AM and it was working fine. Actually it was performing faster!!! :eek:
Same here, but some screens I got Page Can not be displayed, but nothing major. I say it is faster. I also check my dividend mijes out and its fine.

I hope the agents at the airports are doing OK.

The one thing I think needs fixing is the thru flights, for example, PHL-PHX-SAN. The schedule lists the flight as it was a connection. I can pick that out, but some ordinary buyer may think its a connection. And a preference that I would enjoy to see, all the nonstops listed first. But like I said, its my preference.

Apparently some things are going well and others are not.

FlyerTalk is reporting long lines at some airports because the Kiosks are still down.

Reports of 30 minute wait on phone.

So far a mixed bag with nothing confirmed.
Also look like flights are leaving late already in PHL, but hard to say whether it's related to the crossover or is it just Philly being Philly.

Interesting, are you guys going to the website via a favorite, or are you simply typing in Usaairways.com??? Doing that, still comes up with mtx. sign. But if i put the /awa at the end it comes up.... But doesn't look like you can check status of any east flights..

***nevermind, flight status seems to be up now...

Latest posts