We'll pay you to fly to London.

Hey, I've been stranded at PHL, too! We arrived to an empty airport just like that, with no one to help us! Unfortunately, housekeeping and the night guards weren't able to! :lol:

NEVER Check in at PHL? No wonder you're so enthusiastic about US Airways! Did you watch that entire video?

I never once had PHL as my destination, but I checked in there plenty of times from being STRANDED OVERNIGHT because of canceled, overbooked connections.

Well maybe once or twice when I overnighted/stopover in PHL. The lines are pretty short, but employees can be sometimes very rude and grumpy so I can understand your claim. I guess it's all part of the PHL-tude we've all come to love and hate.

Anyone got info about the banner?

-Kinglobjaw

Well maybe once or twice when I overnighted/stopover in PHL. The lines are pretty short, but employees can be sometimes very rude and grumpy so I can understand your claim. I guess it's all part of the PHL-tude we've all come to love and hate.

Anyone got info about the banner?

-Kinglobjaw

Below that "We'll pay you to fly to London" it says "In Dividend Miles"

The banner is a promotion they are doing with MasterCard...use a MasterCard and get a mileage bonus and a discount from the fare on Transatlantic routes to certain cities.

Economy: 5% off and 2,500 bonus miles
Envoy: 10% off and 15,000 bonus miles

Limit one ticket per DM number during the promotion and they're not Dividend Preferred Qualifying Miles.

They have that same banner with Paris, Amsterdam and Rome written on it as well. I've seen that first-hand and I don't even fly US Airways anymore. As a Chairman's Preferred member, I would have thought that you'd have seen it dozens of times by now while traveling so extensively on US. Tisk Tisk.

http://www.usairways.com/awa/profiles/dmpr...?promocode=use4

I guess it's all part of the PHL-tude we've all come to love and hate.

Funny, I fly out of PHL and don't experience that level of rudeness at CO, AA, or NW. Must be the fact that US despises its employees as much as its customers.

Below that "We'll pay you to fly to London" it says "In Dividend Miles"

The banner is a promotion they are doing with MasterCard...use a MasterCard and get a mileage bonus and a discount from the fare on Transatlantic routes to certain cities.

Economy: 5% off and 2,500 bonus miles
Envoy: 10% off and 15,000 bonus miles

Limit one ticket per DM number during the promotion and they're not Dividend Preferred Qualifying Miles.

They have that same banner with Paris, Amsterdam and Rome written on it as well. I've seen that first-hand and I don't even fly US Airways anymore. As a Chairman's Preferred member, I would have thought that you'd have seen it dozens of times by now while traveling so extensively on US. Tisk Tisk.

http://www.usairways.com/awa/profiles/dmpr...?promocode=use4

Thank you, Bobbie. :)

Funny, I fly out of PHL and don't experience that level of rudeness at CO, AA, or NW. Must be the fact that US despises its employees as much as its customers.

It's not just US that despises its employees; the employees despise the employees. I'd be able to stomach the airline treating me like dirt... I'm used to that... but when it is your co-workers and the hatred is based on east/west, former Piedmont, former PSA, etc... that is just unpalatable. :(

You babies have a lot of room to talk, all you ever do is b*tch and moan about everything. Of course no one wants to extend a hand to you all, 75% of the people on here are miserable 96% of the time, and the other 4% of the time, they're laughing because someone came up with a good anti Parker/US joke. Highfive!!

:rolleyes:

You babies have a lot of room to talk, all you ever do is b*tch and moan about everything. Of course no one wants to extend a hand to you all, 75% of the people on here are miserable 96% of the time, and the other 4% of the time, they're laughing because someone came up with a good anti Parker/US joke. Highfive!!

You're back! How are you? I missed your posts! By now I'd hope you've become manager of your Wendys branch. You got time for a chili? :D

All joking aside, it's nice to see you're back InternationalShannon. :) Don't worry about the boards, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. All that matters is you're back and there are still good people on here.

-Kinglobjaw

CO-SIGNED!!

Lemme get a "WURD UP Old Skool" for our favorite Wendy's employee!!! :up:

You've summed up what goes on here.

You're back! How are you? I missed your posts! By now I'd hope you've become manager of your Wendys branch. You got time for a chili? :D

All joking aside, it's nice to see you're back InternationalShannon. :) Don't worry about the boards, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. All that matters is you're back and there are still good people on here.

-Kinglobjaw

So how's your 209568DM Miles and 33811 DM This Year? I don't think we will be seeing you requalifying for Chairmans Preferred Status for the 2009-2010 year let alone Gold at all.
Oh and uhmm...PHX-CLT-PHL-ORD...Very Creative :)