Well?

410OhOne

Advanced
Dec 30, 2002
I seem to remember our infamous corporate leaders screaming from the rafters that we need to make a decision quick regarding the bases. Can anyone find that article on JetNet and repost it here please. Lies, threats, and personal attacks on employees by this company abound. Well, since then we heard, "We will make the announcement sometime this fall". Are November and December considered fall months? :blink:

Yeah thats how we could run this airline. We could put away the yahtzee cups and wegee (sp) boards. Consult the stars Gerard, the answer is in the heavens.

Hyenow, I didn't say astrologically. I said astronomically. Astronomy is a science. It is a fact that Winter begins at 0651 on 22DEC. It is the exact moment this year that the Earth is farthest from the Sun.

I would not disagree however that AMR management is consulting the Tarot, an astrologer, or casting the entrails of a chicken. It's as good an explanation for their actions as any.

Wretched Wrench said:
They will announce the results when their requests for concessions from the cities involved can yield no more.
:huh: This is true! And I believe they're still talking to AFW!!!!!

Arpy is stranded in the toilet! Help him!
Send more e-mails!
Just not so many. It could mess up the sewer and me and Nat Burnbaum will have to go down to clear the mess! :D
Ralphie boy...where are you?.... B)

jimntx said:
It is a fact that Winter begins at 0651 on 22DEC. It is the exact moment this year that the Earth is farthest from the Sun.
The earth is closest to the sun in the winter. The solstice represents the time when the sun is lowest in the sky in the northern hemisphere. Above the arctic circle the sun will not rise, and here in New York at noon the sun will only be 26 degrees above the horizon.

MK