WHAT ARE WE RUNNING HERE AN AIRLINE OR A CIRCUS

phlagent

Nov 22, 2003
Mr. Parker and your inept management team if you want to call them managers. You state you want to build a better airline and take care of our customers, to this date I have not seen it or have been supported to take care our customers. all I have seen is this airline making bad decesion after another and guess what your front line employee's and the customer's the ones that pay your top brass the bigggggggggggggg bucks, and you what you folks do not deserve it how dare you keep stealing from this company and think you are doing a good job. and your top brass is not excluded....Mr Parker if it wasn't for your senior agents the ones you folks think we should not be working here this company would not be making the profits
because the loyal customers would not be coming back
because your so called less than 5year no a career agent
would not know how to provide the customer service our customer's are used to receiving .

what has set me off is this am flt 987 to mco was scheduled to leave at 0800 but did cancel at about 1030
and we were told that occ made the decesion to ferry the a/c to clt or use it as an extra section. great a crowd of passengers all trying to get to their vacation stop not to mention crusies and occ cancelled the flight not caring
about these customers, let me be fair I did not know what was happening behind the scene but some consideration should of been taken for these poor folks trying to make their cruises, boy did we lose alot of money on this flt with reroutes and hotels and meals, not to mention the disatified customer,(that is not building a better airline, and it sure not taking care of our customers.

someone is sure blowing smoke up someones dress or pants.
Tempe take the blind folds off and start making some good
decesions. the worst of them all is of course the computer
system, it still not working even though your stating that
repairs have been completed, it takes over 20 to 30 minutes
to process a customer on invol reroutes don't believe me just ask the customers that waited in the customer services line today avg 1 to 2hrs that is totaly disgusting
and unacceptable. Listen I don't care how much garbage you tell me this system...garbage is and garbage will be.

Hey Tempe I like what I do and enjoy it but you have taken
that enjoyment out of this job, I hate my company, because
it is a bunch of BS that is fed to you everyday. I can not believe the BOD are letting this happen, someone needs to step in and run this airline the way should and can be run...............

Keep sending our customers to Southwest at least they care.
they care about their customers and also their employee's.

Usairways had their problems but this is beyond the probelms that had, we thought it could not get worse but guess what it has and it is out of control...............

All we hoep for and I hate to say is for United to buy us
and get ride of the ineptness surrounding this company.

First of all you need spell check.

As for United taking over US. Have you looked at their operation lately? Their management is just as bad at running an airline as ours is.

All we hoep for and I hate to say is for United to buy us
and get ride of the ineptness surrounding this company.

I have to agree somewhat to your frustration and what seems to be happening systemwide. If you read the news though we are not the only airline that suffers from these type of problems. Its a big problem all over the industry.
This is not an excuse just an observation.
Now to my story. Last night was about as bad as it can get here at DFW. Many many weather related delays and people stranded or unable to make there flts.
Our agents were overstrssed and overworked as seems to be a daily problem. In all of this chaos something good.
2 of our inbound Republic flts had to divert to SHV.
about 4 hours from DFW by car. As it would turn out one of the flt crews timed out in SHV. What I saw take place behind the scenes was what we can all be about.
Our manager Al Ross was on the phone in about 20 min. of the cancelation with our regional manager and OCC to resolve what we could do, to get these pax to DFW.
to make a long story short within about hour 2 buses were secured for the pax so they would be able to make it to DFW.
Now Im sure its not what they would have hoped for but those pax Im sure where greatful we got them to DFW.
In the worst of circumstances I saw many of our agents come thru to take care of many of our customers.
Just another example of that despite many of our issiues we must continue to do our best to take care of our pax.

Well lets see....all week East side has been running at 91-95% capacity. Disgruntled crews and employees, not just at ML but all the way down to express. Flights cancelled, crews having their days off taken away.....worked to FAA maximums...little rest..etc.etc...

I'd say a circus, not Ringling Bros but a dangerous, shady one that tours around Eastern Europe and steals children.

Definitely not an airline.

<_< Have you checked out United's stats lately? Trust me, the worst thing we could do is merge with UA right now.

This place is falling apart.

Had over 400 passengers in line this morning in EWR. 5am Mesa,650am East,8am West flights all to CLT cancelled. Then at 550am, a 3hr delay posted on the west phx flight only to be changed to 530PM an hour later. Then the 950am PHX gets a delay posted at 7am until 230pm. Then at 11am the flight cancelled, talk about screwing the passengers....

Wonder why two of our more experienced agents called in sick late last night. Shares is an abortion, time for change!

More like a 3-Ring Circus...Management, employees and union.

I think all of you should be looking for another job as a "contingent plan".

This was, IMO, one of the greatest airlines ever...at one time.

Too bad.

This senior management are "short-timers". When Exec management is compensated via pushing the stock price up, with hype and speculation as the driver, absent a sustainable business model, failure will surely follow.

This place is falling apart.

Had over 400 passengers in line this morning in EWR. 5am Mesa,650am East,8am West flights all to CLT cancelled. Then at 550am, a 3hr delay posted on the west phx flight only to be changed to 530PM an hour later. Then the 950am PHX gets a delay posted at 7am until 230pm. Then at 11am the flight cancelled, talk about screwing the passengers....

Wonder why two of our more experienced agents called in sick late last night. Shares is an abortion, time for change!

Not to worry these consultants the company hired rather than listen to employees will fix the operation :rolleyes:

More like a 3-Ring Circus...Management, employees and union.

I think all of you should be looking for another job as a "contingent plan".

This was, IMO, one of the greatest airlines ever...at one time.

Too bad. When Exec management is compensated via pushing the stock price up, as the main incentive, absent a sustainable business model, failure will surely follow.

Welcome back. Missed you.

QUOTE(malikie@Today, 04:35 PM )
"First of all you need spell check."
First of all you can KISS MY spell check AGENTS A$$ unless you have been thru what all the frontline agents have for the pass 20+ years. I think I can speak for this agent. A+ school and memo spelling is NOT THE POINT.