What Next?

boeing787

Senior
Jan 25, 2004
Vote no to these Lorenzo/Icahn DELETED! It's not worth it and I for one will vote NO at the bluetails.

boeing787 said:
Vote no to these Lorenzo/Icahn piece of s#!^'s! It's not worth it and I for one will vote NO at the bluetails.
[post="235994"][/post]​
put a sock in it!! :down:

This T/A will be accepted by the Company and then by the membership.I, like most of my fellow Mechanics have too much time invested to sink this ship.It is far better to look for better employment while employed.

Watch and see.

Go Speedbird Go!!!!!!!!!

FlyUs said:
what are the blue tails?
[post="236010"][/post]​
dude i wish all the mechanics had a mind like yours. i am pretty sure the majority does. good luck.

Vote YES and YOU STILL HAVE NOOO JOB. Funny thing is that there aren't going to be any mechanics left to vote since they are cutting over 50% of the jobs. JUST SAY NO!

boeing787 said:
Vote YES and YOU STILL HAVE NOOO JOB. Funny thing is that there aren't going to be any mechanics left to vote since they are cutting over 50% of the jobs. JUST SAY NO!
[post="236038"][/post]​
logic dictates its time for radical action on the part of the few , the proud........

ask yourself if you would be happier at this time next year if there were no USAirways. Put us all out of our misery - Please! The flight attendants were not brave enough to do it. Shut it down.

goodstew said:
ask yourself if you would be happier at this time next year if there were no USAirways. Put us all out of our misery - Please! The flight attendants were not brave enough to do it. Shut it down.
[post="236307"][/post]​

All:

I believe what we are seeing is that the
majority of the union represented
employees actually want to keep their
jobs, and as always, the minority
naysayers have been defeated. It's
pretty sad that the minority want
to see everyone lose their jobs as
opposed to just quitting, moving on,
and letting those who want to stay
and save the company do so. If you
are really that miserable, there is
nothing keeping you from quitting.
The ratification of the F/A TA just
goes to show you that the naysayers
have no credibility.

All I have to say is that IAM held out to the inevitable...
They did not lose they gain some respect for having balls....
The only way now that IAM will lose is by losing integrity.....
Yes some of you may lose jobs ...but why be selfish and bring down thousands with you ? It is better that some of you keep your job and have the rest of us thank you for your sacrifices..surely your sacrifice will be honoured by other firms welcoming you than pushing you away if you vote against the TA and the judges ruling upheld and you
walk off the job and cause the company to liquidate.

The IAM Mechanics at U.S.Air should be walking off the job NOW! If they aren't, then they are "scabs" who are insulting the IAM mechanics at Eastern that put it all on the line in 1989! Waiting till a Jan. 21 vote talley just won't cut it. Is the IAM the Fighting Machinists or the Frightened Machinists? Don't be like the TWU "sheep" over here at AA. The time to strike is NOW!