When Can Us Employees Acces Usairways Compass

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
i was wondering if anyone know when can the old us employees access usairways compass vise versa old hp emp can access thge hub or if they are going to combine the employe intranet's into one website?

etops1 said:
i was wondering if anyone know when can the old us employees access usairways compass vise versa old hp emp can access thge hub or if they are going to combine the employe intranet's into one website?
[post="306362"][/post]​

So far all they've done is changed the name and the banner. It's still under the old web address awacompass.com... I'm sure it's going to take a while to get everyone access.

Did the original US Airways have an employee website?? Maybe it's something else to be merged?

HPGUY said:
So far all they've done is changed the name and the banner. It's still under the old web address awacompass.com... I'm sure it's going to take a while to get everyone access.

Did the original US Airways have an employee website?? Maybe it's something else to be merged?
[post="306365"][/post]​
The employee site was:
http://thehub.usairways.com/

HPGUY said:
Looks like the same info Compass offers... Just something else that needs to be merged.
[post="306375"][/post]​
I think the basic "news" stuff offered on both sites will probably be the same. Of course, there are HP-specific things on AWACompass (related to the various HP workgroups, especially inflight, flight ops, etc). So, it would make sense to keep two separate sites for now, as long as the news & bulletings are put onto both sites. I would rather see the IT people spend time getting stuff for the CUSTOMER integrated first.

Latest posts