When Is Enough Enough?

Sep 9, 2002
There seems to be a few employees in here that want to give and give throwing good money after bad. Answer the ones here that want to stop giving until they see a viable working plan, a real change in Usairways culture. when is enough enough? At what point would you finally say no more until USairways can show you plans that are working or prove that the can work. I think most posters on here have reached that point that enough is enough, so is there ever a time you will reach that same point? how many times do you let them go for your well?

Well this thread sank fast lets see if we can figure out why.

I asked posters that want to throw more money at the company to post when enough would be enough.

Ok we know there are at least few posters that want to give company more money so you can only assume that they cannot answer this question because there is no point they would stop giving money back to the company. That they would let the company run as is and give them whatever they ask for.

That is really sad to know all I can say is thank God they are in the minority.

I've NOT VOTED for COncessions in the past..

Guess what???

Unless WE DUMP THE MAjority OF OUR VP'S...I STILL AINT GIVING>>>

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS>>>>

THIS IS A FRIGGIN NIGHTMARE AND YET MGMT****LAUGH****CONTINUES TO RAPE THE EMPLOYEES>>

WAKE UP PEOPLE>>YES WN IS SUCESSFUL WHY?

NO 40 VP"S>>>

usairways_vote_NO said:
I asked posters that want to throw more money at the company to post when enough would be enough.

Ok we know there are at least few posters that want to give company more money so you can only assume that they cannot answer this question because there is no point they would stop giving money back to the company. That they would let the company run as is and give them whatever they ask for.

That is really sad to know all I can say is thank God they are in the minority.
I would say that we are approaching enough is enough.

My line in the sand? When I can go and start over at another airline (or in another indusrty) and be better off that what we will have in round 3, then I would vote no.

I do not believe we are there...yet. Then again, I do not know exactly what is coming down the pike for us either.

I am in year 19, have seniority, pay, and working conditions better than American, better than America West, better than United, better than jetBlue, better than AirTran, better than ATA....

Lets see, why don't I want to shut this down so I can beg my way into number last at one of the low cost airlines (assuming we even get an interview).

The fact is, you have a ways to go before things are that bad. I only wish for pay and working conditions of say 2000, maybe we'll be back there someday...first we must stay in the game to get there!

UseYourHead said:
The fact is, you have a ways to go before things are that bad. I only wish for pay and working conditions of say 2000, maybe we'll be back there someday...first we must stay in the game to get there!
Change your name to "Use Your Seniority"

UseYourHead said:
So,

Now its bad to have seniority? (Of which I not sure I would say I do at 19 years)

Let me ask you a question:

Have you ever voted YES on any contract or issue since you have worked here?
Matter fact and Pitbull will back me up as she has admonished me publicly for it. YES, like a real dumb ahole I did, TWICE.