where has the non rev site gone?

Irideover

Jul 23, 2006
I'm trying to look up flights and list but the URL I've always used no longer works. When I go to the hub and then to travel there is no link!????

Can anyone log into the travel site?

March 20, 2007 1:00 p.m. PT
The Employee Travel Center is currently experiencing some instability issues and is
undergoing maintenance.

If the ETC is unavailable, please try back later.

5:30 EST and still getting this message

ETC Unavailable

March 20, 2007 1:00 p.m. PT
The Employee Travel Center is currently experiencing some instability issues and is
undergoing maintenance.

If the ETC is unavailable, please try back later.

This should be added
Doug Parker is currently experiencing some instability issues and is
undergoing counseling.

Hey....our customers can't get boardng passes, or book ticets on the website. Why should we be able to use our benefits. Besides the airports are adequately staffed to handle all of our non-rev needs of listing onto flights and checking in....

Glad they did away with the 800 number...

Hey....our customers can't get boardng passes, or book ticets on the website. Why should we be able to use our benefits. Besides the airports are adequately staffed to handle all of our non-rev needs of listing onto flights and checking in....

Glad they did away with the 800 number...
This is a joke right?

It is 2000 3/20/07. Now there appears to be no link at all to get into the ETC. Nice job..... :down:

However, there is a link at the top of the page for fearful fliers (fly4free?). How about fearful I'll never get to use my hard earned pass privileges again?

Just to add insult to injury, there is also a note on page one of the travel section about how non-reving is a privilege not to be abused.

This is just one aspect of our screwed up operation.

How about for the last 2 days, we could not get plastic cups from catering in CLT. Gotta love it.

3/21/07 11am. The link is back BUT response inside the ETC is "Failed to connect to SHARES. Please try again later"

Is there a back up plan in place yet?

What are commuters doing? How are other employees booking flights?

An added aside to the posters who like to point out how negative we are:
I dislike being negative. It is not in my nature. My frustration level is climbing to the red zone. Not just at the ETC but at this airline in general.
I want to do a great job.
I do not like losing customers.
Doug's letter to the employees was too late (nothing from March 9 until March 20) and he opportunistically diverted attention from this half-a$$ed operation to the weather. Like we haven't dealt with bad weather before. He conveniently forgot to add to the "perfect storm" the element of an assinine change in reservation systems.
Ill-planned (standard operating procedure), ill-timed, ill-conceived and ill-justified (I know, not a word)
Like others have said, "Penny wise-pound foolish"

This really is a piece of sh&&. At one point it looked like it was going to work but didnt like my e-mail address..you know the one @usairways.com..lol. Then I make one up and it looks good and then...it doesnt like my zip code. Now I have the same error msg wont connect. My big concern with Shares was they couldnt get this to work and we were going to to that for the entire airline. What a mess.