Whinning Mechanics

Hambone

Sep 1, 2006
The posts on this site from the CLT mechanics sound so childish.If you would just go to work and stop blaming everyone else for hurting your feelings, maybe the q checks would get out earlier.Typing the desciption of mechanics and supervisors only makes it easier to find out who you are.
Heavy maintenance is like a soap opera. There is always a rumor or bit of info floating around to cause a stir on the floor.On the line , the rumors are few and far between, and the mechanics bust their butts to get the plane on the gate on time. Sure they have downtime, but when the 5 am phone call to the duty manager is made, the mechanics are kicking back.They are not complaining they didnt get a cookout sponsored by mangmt.If you have that many issues, that you cant handle, the company pays for a program called EAS, thats Employee Assistance.Come to work ,do your 8 , and hit the gate. Its simple.

I don't want to work in the cargo pit, lav, or do insulation again..WHAAAA WHAAAAAAA. I'm gonna bid the line so I can become a hero and have more breaks! :D

EAS, Dont ya get free medication with that! ;)
Psychiatrist-Couch.jpg

This should be titled "Whinnying (sniffling) Mechanics".

IAM= Intelligence Absent Mechanics as these boards clearly show with asinine topics like this one written by federal licensed ATM’s which should really denote=Absolute Total Morons

This should be titled "Whinnying (sniffling) Mechanics".

IAM= Intelligence Absent Mechanics as these boards clearly show with asinine topics like this one written by federal licensed ATM’s which should really denote=Absolute Total Morons

Actually its AMT's oh wise one. You can't tell the difference between humor and what a total moron is. Hint: check the nearest mirror!! :up: And by the way, most of the AMT's at Usairways are very smart and dedicated to safety as the number 1 priority. One last thing, when you need cash you should go to an ATM. :p Not an AMT because we are broke and underpaid for the work we perform. :( :down:

Actually its AMT's oh wise one. You can't tell the difference between humor and what a total moron is. Hint: check the nearest mirror!! :up: And by the way, most of the AMT's at Usairways are very smart and dedicated to safety as the number 1 priority. One last thing, when you need cash you should go to an ATM. :p Not an AMT because we are broke and underpaid for the work we perform. :( :down:

Brutal you are so very intelligent, it clearly shows in all your posts and I for one am happy to have you on board to be what I consider my mentor. (Satire, dripping Satire)

Reality= Anyone still working in the airline industry with all the instability while paying unions dues for nothing in return says all anyone needs to know about such individuals.

I can pull your strings and you don’t even know it you’re so oblivious which of course is a requirement to stay in that field. You’re the perfect candidate and should run for AGC...and that doesn't mean, Automatic Gain Control.

Brutal you are so very intelligent, it clearly shows in all your posts and I for one am happy to have you on board to be what I consider my mentor. (Satire, dripping Satire)

Reality= Anyone still working in the airline industry with all the instability while paying unions dues for nothing in return says all anyone needs to know about such individuals.

I can pull your strings and you don’t even know it you’re so oblivious which of course is a requirement to stay in that field. You’re the perfect candidate and should run for AGC...and that doesn't mean, Automatic Gain Control.
Since you obviously dislike the airline industry, why did you sign on to this forum? First you post some drivel about whinnying mechanics (horses whinny: as in to neigh) mechanics whine. Then you whine about the airline industry. Make up your mind about who can or cannot whine, you can’t have it both ways and not expect some sort of confrontation from other posters. The reasons people stay in this field has nothing to do with you, it is their choice. Intelligence has nothing to do with attacking, for what ever reason, someone else’s livelihood. Brutal just stated the fact; it is AMT not ATM, which was your third mistake.

Since you obviously dislike the airline industry, why did you sign on to this forum? First you post some drivel about whinnying mechanics (horses whinny: as in to neigh) mechanics whine. Then you whine about the airline industry. Make up your mind about who can or cannot whine, you can’t have it both ways and not expect some sort of confrontation from other posters. The reasons people stay in this field has nothing to do with you, it is their choice. Intelligence has nothing to do with attacking, for what ever reason, someone else’s livelihood. Brutal just stated the fact; it is AMT not ATM, which was your third mistake.
So Well Done,Just wanted to SAY BRAVO,Tank's alot for the post. MWW

All of you jest for what was once a proud and dignified profession.Back in the day we would have and did shut down the entire industry and stuck together.Now you cower in a corner and lie prostrate with your rearends in the air and whine over lost wages and benefits.You all have tasted your just desserts.

All of you jest for what was once a proud and dignified profession.Back in the day we would have and did shut down the entire industry and stuck together.Now you cower in a corner and lie prostrate with your rearends in the air and whine over lost wages and benefits.You all have tasted your just desserts.
Funny how it smarts when the truth bell has just been smashed.

Well Spoken.

bob dylan put it in a song "the times they are a changin" that was then this is now