White House salaries trend upward

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia

One-hundred-forty-one people are paid more than a $100,000 per year in the Obama White House, according to the 2011 White House salary report released Friday. Another 201 people on the staff of 454 have compensation ranging from $50,000 to $100,000.

That’s a jump from the final year of President George W. Bush’s administration when 130 people received more than $100,000, and 137 people were paid between $50,000 and $100,000.

The pay is good, especially when those staffers help govern a country with a stalled economy with a 9.1 percent unemployment rate, deficit spending and a debt of at least $14 trillion.

At least 'someone' is getting raises and benefits.

At least 'someone' is getting raises and benefits.

They all must be evil Bible Thumping Republicans left over from the Bush Administration. Couldn't any touchy-Feely pure as the driven snow never met a profit that was to low Liberal Progressives now could it?

One-hundred-forty-one people are paid more than a $100,000 per year in the Obama White House, according to the 2011 White House salary report released Friday. Another 201 people on the staff of 454 have compensation ranging from $50,000 to $100,000

Gee, you mean the White House staff in one year gets more money than Michele Bachmann's Dead Father in Law did in 15? How could that be? Maybe Obama should lay off 3 people so to counter balance all that filthy LEGAL farm subsidy money her DEAD father in law took.

Oh and did I mention Her father in law is DEAD as in worm food? That they have collected no subsidies in the last three years?

I have an even better idea. Why doesn't the Empty Suit reduce his head count by 10% in a symbolic gesture showing he is serious about balancing the budget? He's all style over substance anyway so it's not like he'd be out of character.

If he doesn't smarten up he's going to be faced with being worse than a one term President. He IMO stands a better than 50-50 chance of getting re-elected. If that's the case and he does get re-elected I think he'll be faced with a House and Senate with healthy Republican majorities that will jam some pretty significant cuts all the way up his assets. WHY? Because in order for him to get re-elected he is going to have to run the dirtiest, low brow, sleazy campaign in US history. If I'm right you'll see a Republican Party not interested in Fiscal responsibility but on revenge and payback and We the People will suffer as a result. Oh we'll be OK job wise and economy wise, but Civil Liberties wise look for a dramatic shift towards fascism. This is why I firmly believe that a Libertarian MUST be elected. Ron Paul is the last best hope for America.

Latest posts