White Male Club

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Pentagon Training Manual

As expected, I agree with most of the manual.  Not sure I would go so far as to define evangelicals and the like as terrorists, at least not how I define the term.  

I think if I take issue with anything it is in the wording.  I do not think saying whites have an advantage is the same thing non whites are at a disadvantage.  Due to the color of my skin and my gender there are things that I am more than likely not every going to experience.  I am less likely to be turned down for a job.  I am less likely to see people cross the street when I am walking toward them.  I am less likely to be stopped for no legal reason.  I am less likely to be turned down for a job .... and the list goes on. 

Being told that racism and sexism exists and are still quite pervasive in our society is not a bad thing.  Being asked to be aware so that you can help change it is not a bad thing.  How many women have been raped or assaulted in the military lately?  These things exist and I believe the sooner we confront the issues the sooner we can put them behind us.

My man all wrapped up in white guilt.
Come on down the hood, I get you a pass.
I show you around and meet my posse.

Reactions: 4 people
"It begins its introduction of a section titled, Extremist ideologies, by describing the American colonists who sought independence from British rule as a historical example of extremism.

In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples, according to the training guide."

http://www.infowars.com/dod-training-manual-suggests-extremist-founding-fathers-would-not-be-welcome-in-todays-military/

White males in England and the Colonies led the rest of the world out of bondage.

For the most part throughout history if you weren't a King or Warlord you were a peasent or slave.

The Magna Carta and Constitution changed that.

you won't likely be a welfare queen either

or a sperm donor to multiple mothers who in turn are welfare queens

Reactions: 4 people
traderjake said:
White males in England and the Colonies led the rest of the world out of bondage.

For the most part throughout history if you weren't a King or Warlord you were a peasent or slave.

The Magna Carta and Constitution changed that.

The white males in England led other white male out of bondage, not so much for the rest of the folks.

The white males in England led other white male out of bondage, not so much for the rest of the folks.
If white men had not freed themselves most of the world might still be peasents and slaves.

If you don't like the the culture white men created I invite you to live in the places where women wear burkas, have their genitals mutalated, or leave their baby girls on the steps of orphanages.

What are the races of the people who have slavery to this day?

Reactions: 1 person
Obviously not written by enlisted NCO's or career officers, and probably the same "now we get to tell" types who decided it might be a good idea to change the "older than the US" Marine Corps over to unisex uniforms...

I'd love to see Tree go thru boot camp... there is no racism there -- everybody is equal.  There are only two benchmarks: male and female, because there is no white privilege when it comes to bullets and roadside bombs...

Reactions: 3 people
traderjake said:
If white men had not freed themselves most of the world might still be peasents and slaves.

If you don't like the the culture white men created I invite you to live in the places where women wear burkas, have their genitals mutalated, or leave their baby girls on the steps of orphanages.

What are the races of the people who have slavery to this day?

The white men who founded the US were the ones who saw fit to only grant negors 3/5th personhood and did not grant womens sufferage till 1920.  The abolishion of slavery took a civil uprising. 

eolesen, on 31 Oct 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:
Obviously not written by enlisted NCO's or career officers, and probably the same "now we get to tell" types who decided it might be a good idea to change the "older than the US" Marine Corps over to unisex uniforms...

I'd love to see Tree go thru boot camp... there is no racism there -- everybody is equal.  There are only two benchmarks: male and female, because there is no white privilege when it comes to bullets and roadside bombs...
Sure, somehow all the bias that people hold just magically disappears when they put a uniform on.  OH wait, not all of them.  There were a hand full of sexual assault cases .. OK may be a bit more than a few.  Of course racism and bigotry does not exist in the hallowed halls of the military.

Asian

White supremists

Gays - take you pick of examples

Tailhook

The level of your ignorance is truly astonishing. 

Latest posts