Who will be the next Director of PHL Inflight

PHL BULL

Advanced
Aug 7, 2006
One good thing Steve K is running inflight sherry S may be the VP but Steve K is at the helm, he has the know how and drive it takes to run the dept. he should have had this post 15 years ago when Ron B left. we lost a good choice when Kim A left or Dave C ... I hope we get someone with a clue unlike Andrew S he only want to cater to Sr. F/A's that bring him cookies and fill his ego... John K did not fall for his Bull S...it's a big base we need a real director that will not put up with kissing up to the top 10% of Sr. flight attendants flyin across the pond... :shock:

One good thing Steve K is running inflight sherry S may be the VP but Steve K is at the helm, he has the know how and drive it takes to run the dept. he should have had this post 15 years ago when Ron B left. we lost a good choice when Kim A left or Dave C ... I hope we get someone with a clue unlike Andrew S he only want to cater to Sr. F/A's that bring him cookies and fill his ego... John K did not fall for his Bull S...it's a big base we need a real director that will not put up with kissing up to the top 10% of Sr. flight attendants flyin across the pond... :shock:

Good point PHLBULL. I just hope they bring some one in from outside this Company. That way the politics of Phl wont intimidate their leadership. I did hear the company was trying to attract some quality people from AA. In my option Anderw Wont be the new man in charge...

Ok, so who does everyone think would do a good job? Is there anyone in the PHL Infliht office now that could do the job and do it well? For the PHL f/a's on here, who would be your choice to take the helm in PHl Inflight?

Ok, so who does everyone think would do a good job? Is there anyone in the PHL Infliht office now that could do the job and do it well? For the PHL f/a's on here, who would be your choice to take the helm in PHl Inflight?
Peter P would have all the right stuff...but I don't think he would do it on a dare...call Kim A offer her the job and real money... she would do a great job... she did run the base under John K but he keep her hands tied jk was a nice guy but only knew how to micro manage IMO there ore only 2 or 3 in that office that are even worthy of being inflight sups...just F/A's with a title,oh another great choice would be John OB from BOS...don't think he would do it... there has been a lot of good talent over the years in that office, to bad the good ones were worked to death and threw in the towel

Peter would be great! :up: :up:
But I'm not sure if he would want to put up with all of Tempe ####.
"Sunny" skies in philly ... hummm
I think Andrew is also going bye bye...I'm sure he's missing his little tart by in the UK. Wonder how he's staying warm this winter. :blink:

Andrew S is MORE than moody. Sucks up to the top 10%? Have you seen him in one of his tirades? Oh he's a real treat. He thinks VERY highly of flight attendants. :rolleyes: NOT ! ! ! ! He is sloppy, moody, downright nasty to people and has a real smart A$$ way about him. Oh did I mention sloppy? Yes I did so again SLOPPY and dirty. Who would WANT to run that dump anyway? No amount of money IMO. I'm sure we'll get a real winner. :rolleyes:

Andrew S is MORE than moody. Sucks up to the top 10%? Have you seen him in one of his tirades? Oh he's a real treat. He thinks VERY highly of flight attendants. :rolleyes: NOT ! ! ! ! He is sloppy, moody, downright nasty to people and has a real smart A$$ way about him. Oh did I mention sloppy? Yes I did so again SLOPPY and dirty. Who would WANT to run that dump anyway? No amount of money IMO. I'm sure we'll get a real winner. :rolleyes:

Well Put Travelpro

I have worked at two airlines now, the first one went under but what they did have were great, knowledgeable, helpful supervisors. They understood their role as making the flight attendants look good on the a/c. They SOLVED problems and actually attended to the needs of the flight attendants. The only supervisor at US I have ever seen try to do this is Andrew, there was another but she left and went back to the West coast. I have seen him intercede many times on behalf of the flight attendants. I try to stay away from inflight and under their radar, but he has helped me more than once. And I was on reserve at the time, so it's not just the senior mamas. Now, if he pulls up a flight attendant's number and they're on Stage 80 dependability, well I wouldn't think much of the flight attendant in front of me either.

I can only think that a bitter tired bunch wouldn't recognize a nice guy when they see him.

I have worked at two airlines now, the first one went under but what they did have were great, knowledgeable, helpful supervisors. They understood their role as making the flight attendants look good on the a/c. They SOLVED problems and actually attended to the needs of the flight attendants. The only supervisor at US I have ever seen try to do this is Andrew, there was another but she left and went back to the West coast. I have seen him intercede many times on behalf of the flight attendants. I try to stay away from inflight and under their radar, but he has helped me more than once. And I was on reserve at the time, so it's not just the senior mamas. Now, if he pulls up a flight attendant's number and they're on Stage 80 dependability, well I wouldn't think much of the flight attendant in front of me either.

I can only think that a bitter tired bunch wouldn't recognize a nice guy when they see him.
You obviously never seen him do a 360 and flip out over no reason.

Peter would be great! :up: :up:
But I'm not sure if he would want to put up with all of Tempe ####.
"Sunny" skies in philly ... hummm
I think Andrew is also going bye bye...I'm sure he's missing his little tart by in the UK. Wonder how he's staying warm this winter. :blink:
sunny skies at least she has a clue...joe A or not...Andrew needs to stay here to keep his coffee biz going...don't worry steve k will pick a winner...

ME!!!! lol :up:

Hey, I couldn't do any worse!!!!

Latest posts