Who’s growing and who’s shrinking and what it means.

That's sad Weazz considering all the money American paid for all those South American routes when Eastern folded up.

Eastern folded 27 years ago. I don’t think that has anything to do with today.

I’m not concerned about AA not being able to generate revenue and since they bought those routes there’s been tremendous growth in MIA.

The Latin American economy is just in a downturn currently.

Last edited:
Eastern folded 27 years ago. I don’t think that has anything to do with today.

I’m not concerned about AA not being able to generate revenue and since they bought those routes there’s been tremendous growth in MIA.

The Latin American economy is just in a downturn currently.
Yes considering what is happening in Venezuela, it's not like American is going to dehub Mami! :)

Yes considering what is happening in Venezuela, it's not like American is going to dehub Mami! :)

Venezuela was a large hit on revenue here but last time I checked it’s not the only Country in South America. Besides the fact we also get a lot of snowbirds come down from Canada and domestic traffic that comes to S Florida.

Actually housing prices here are once again getting out of control.

I would like to see the mix of flying into the respective hubs between mainline and express. I know PHX had a big push of Express flying recently, and yet, it is down overall in the numbers which means mainline flying has been down greater than the 2% reported.

It is Express on an E75.
Here is the whole list

upload_2018-10-4_9-46-22.png

upload_2018-10-4_9-46-50.png

‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-4_9-43-38.png
    upload_2018-10-4_9-43-38.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 381
It's ridiculous to me how they add a JFK-SAT route but still no JFK to IAH. Houston is the 4th largest city in the country. Never mind that Delta has about 6 flights a day to LGA at a United hub. Smh.