Why Is Today Different?

Sep 16, 2003
Folks, Had a dream the other eve that I was on a us flight pit-sfo. Cockpit came on and said us is no longer in business. Wolk up afraid, scared, and worried. "how am I to get home?". Then I realized I am home. I don't work for us anymore. My BP went down and I went back to a peaceful sleep. This rollercoaster will never end. I am no longer a part of it and it still affects me. But in my waking reality, I have never been happier. Yes, I am still lurking as I have so many friends who want/need the company and yes I would like to keep my 'lifetime' flight benefits. But the BK threat, the liquidation threat, the terrorist threat, the LC threat will NEVER go away. If you think that you can get back what you are losing today you are mistaken. You will never get it back. Bronner may see a return on the 240M but you will never get back what you give up....Please, Please, Please, Don't go to work tomorrow. Make tomorrow the day you say, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. Dont let them say it for you on Sunday, or Monday or Thursday or December or Summer or 2010. Come on. Its time.

Don't go to work tomorrow?

What are you? High?

Sorry, man, but I can't take anyone seriously who tells responsible employees not to go to work to prove some sort of point, especially when you don't even work for the company anymore.

Hey! US employees! If you read this, go to work. You have unions to negotiate for you, and you all know better than to participate in a wildcat work action initiated by someone's "bad dream".

Go to work. You lose ALL your negoiating power if you walk off the job. Don't do it!!!!!! You pay dues for more than a newsletter each month.

who cares stay home and enjoy sunday with your family and freinds
the big shots dont care about you till monday at 9am.

Latest posts