WN flys with discount parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an update to the story. Update

This is an industry-wide problem as far as out-sourced maintenance goes. Also, the airline industry is just part of the overall problem in many industries with out-sourcing to other countries. It is affecting not only the industries, their products and eventually their customers, but it is also instrumental in the loss of jobs and that affects the amount of money being available to be spent on goods and services.

The whole economic model is broken for most industries due to greed and profit-taking.

Did I say it did?

ordmech has a chub for SWA and seems to enjoy any negative news about WN so I was making a point to him....understand?

A chub???? far from it brother.......just making a point to you. I don't enjoy negative news about any airline especially during these hostile times.

So if WN lays off people you think I would enjoy that news??? I don't think so. I know a lot of people that have been laid off and it isn't funny.

Unapproved parts are a problem on whole for airline industry. We are training to notice an unapproved part. From what I read Overhaul repair shop was not approve to manufacture the part but doesn't present any danger that why the time frame for replacement. Theirs no airline with no maintenance problem of any kind. This was the worst year for the airlines with FAA over sight being tougher on them because they got caught sleeping with the airlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.