WN lands without Nose Gear at OAK

According to those on the scene several WN flights were canceled. Others waiting to t/o from RWY29 went back to the gate. IIRC the alternate runways are a bit short. So while the airport may have been open to the puddle jumpers. The other aircraft were forced to divert. All things considered the pax are very lucky.

That's one less plane to immediately send to PHL for overnight expansion...

Not sure what this comment has to do with collapsed nosegear and the evacuation of 114 pax and 5 crew. On behalf of SWA, thank you for your compassion and concern. Isn't there a CO forum somewhere that could use your wit? I find nothing funny here as it could have well been me working that flight.

Sorry to offend you. I am actually a frequent WN flier and did not intend to make you upset. My comment was a jab at another thread on an unrelated matter.

Sorry to offend you. I am actually a frequent WN flier and did not intend to make you upset. My comment was a jab at another thread on an unrelated matter.

You have to give the WN'ers a break. Their sensitivity is showing and can not accept any flaws in either their performance of practice.

I am sure this is somehow someone elses fault that the gear collapsed. If they had not had to compete with carriers in BK they would be just peachy...Blah blah blah

You have to give the WN'ers a break. Their sensitivity is showing and can not accept any flaws in either their performance of practice.

I am sure this is somehow someone elses fault that the gear collapsed. If they had not had to compete with carriers in BK they would be just peachy...Blah blah blah
They can't win with you...I suppose a UAL pilot faced with a gear problem would have just flown around until they ran out of gas.....

They can't win with you...I suppose a UAL pilot faced with a gear problem would have just flown around until they ran out of gas.....

Follow the thread and you will see the error of your ways. Try to keep it in context. This was in regards to the hysterical reaction by CK2795. With all those unprofessional emergency briefs that SWA is famous for I suppose when it comes crunch time they can not expect brevity in the situation. Yeah, yuck it up until someone get's hurt then you don't want to make fun of getting off the airplane in an emergency.

Follow the thread and you will see the error of your ways. Try to keep it in context. This was in regards to the hysterical reaction by CK2795. With all those unprofessional emergency briefs that SWA is famous for I suppose when it comes crunch time they can not expect brevity in the situation. Yeah, yuck it up until someone get's hurt then you don't want to make fun of getting off the airplane in an emergency.

Say what you will about Southwest's "lighthearted" inflight announcements... you can't deny the fact that their passengers actually LISTEN to them! :D