Worldtraveler where are you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was last seen on top of Stone Mountain praying and chanting something about Parker and trying to find Sonny Perdue's phone number. Let's be gentle on "WT", this hit him extremely hard!! ;)

I typed this in another thread - but it's relevant here. Jeez at least a certain captain didn't disappear when things were bleak for U...

I don't mean to get personal here, but I find it fascinating that WT has all but disappeared now that DL is facing a very serious threat. And don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but the best to DL people.

For someone that speaks with such arrogance and certainty, it's nothing but a complete cop-out to go silent now.

I said a few posts back that this industry forces us all to live in glass houses and to be careful about what could come back to bite.

WT - welcome to your glass house. Time to step-up and continue to play the game here. If you don't, then any respect or credibility you had here will be gone.

Everyone chill.

WT is not not posting because of "insert mouth" syndrome.

the man is out on vacation. i'm sure you can expect arguments from both he and i very soon.

Everyone chill.

the man is out on vacation. i'm sure you can expect arguments from both he and i very soon.
It's a trap, don't fall for it. "WT" registered under a new name and is ready to pounce on all with thousands of points of light under the new name of "grkitainy". Your right ChicagoUntited...a newbie that's going to post WITH "WT". Trust me WT is lurching(sp) around gathering information and will hit here soon with a novel on how DAL is way ahead in the recovery plan and the buttons that were passed out are really putting the pressure on the creditors. I think it's time to start wearing the "Flag" button that U had some years ago.

It's a trap, don't fall for it. "WT" registered under a new name and is ready to pounce on all with thousands of points of light under the new name of "grkitainy". Your right ChicagoUntited...a newbie that's going to post WITH "WT". Trust me WT is lurching(sp) around gathering information and will hit here soon with a novel on how DAL is way ahead in the recovery plan and the buttons that were passed out are really putting the pressure on the creditors. I think it's time to start wearing the "Flag" button that U had some years ago.

i'm not "WT" so relax. i'm a newbie on this board because of that fact - i just found the board. you wanna search my creds go ahead...ask and i'll talk.

i'm doin well thank you.

just find it curious that you're a newbie and know who WT is and say you'll be posting as well...

hmmmm

glad to hear your doing well. i talk to wt over on some other aviation boards and secondarily i'm a "newbie" because I just started posting. as for me saying "i'll be posting as well" - well I happen to love Delta.

Everyone chill.

Why do you have to wait for WT?

Go ahead . . . post your "arguments" about how this is all part of DL's master plan for worldwide dominance, how DL is moving through the Ch.11 faster and with a better, more successful outcome than any other airline (even though it is the target of an acquisition -- I guess we have a different definition of a "successful" Ch.11 outcome), etc.

Or were you going to merely echo whatever WT comes up with? In which case, you'd better go find and resuscitate him.

I don't know about moving faster an better thru CH-11 than anyone else. Seems that I just read how NWA was much further along than DL was. Didn't they both file at the same time??? :lol:
The only reason that DL Management is taking a bit longer is to make sure they can't squeeze anymore out of their employees prior to exiting BK... :eek:

I don't know about moving faster an better thru CH-11 than anyone else. Seems that I just read how NWA was much further along than DL was. Didn't they both file at the same time??? :lol:
Yes, I saw that too, and was awaiting WT's spin on it.

However, he still seems to be M.I.A.

Yes, I saw that too, and was awaiting WT's spin on it.

However, he still seems to be M.I.A.
;) ;) ;) Come on now...he's working with DELDA mgmt on a alternative plan that will SURPASS that US plan. Comeon now we all KNOW WT is always on top of eveyrthing...Gezzzz... :p :p :p :p

Come on now...he's working with DELDA mgmt on a alternative plan that will SURPASS that US plan.

Never say never, if you remember there was a TWA fan supreme who tried to outbid AMR for TWA's assets back when the deal was first announced.

Jet Acquisitions Group they called themselves, and their offer fell apart when American Express declined the $742 million dollar charge on the leaders card. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.