Wow.... didn't know that they hated her so much

Well, I guess that we shall see. But I have a feeling that people all around the world are gonna celebrate about George W.

I seriously doubt that this would be the case with Obama.

Reactions: 2 people
I think it is quite tasteless. Disagreeing with their politics is one thing but celebrating someones death is is something else entirely.

Reactions: 3 people
Well they celebrated Saddams's, Hugo's, Mussolini's, Ghadaffi's, Hitler's and Bin Landen's to name a few, so it is not that uncommon. Soon they'll do celebrations for Al-assad. It is just that Bush is definitely a candidate for a huge party - never would have thought that Thatcher was, especially after all the Hollywoodtysing (I just made up a word).

She made quite a few enemies in the UK. So there are quite a few people who were very happy when she passed. There is a clear difference between Bush and Thatcher and the other names you mentioned.

Reactions: 3 people
Well they celebrated Saddams's, Hugo's, Mussolini's, Ghadaffi's, Hitler's and Bin Landen's to name a few, so it is not that uncommon. Soon they'll do celebrations for Al-assad. It is just that Bush is definitely a candidate for a huge party - never would have thought that Thatcher was, especially after all the Hollywoodtysing (I just made up a word).
I don't think there will be partying for Bush. Cheney on the other hand...I'll be the bartender at that one.

Didn't realize Thatcher killed millions of her own people !

Be afraid...very afraid ! He might not be done with you yet..........KC!
Cheney is the nearest thing to Hitler that America has produced. As time passes, I have come to realize that Bush might have realized too late that Cheney was evil incarnate. In some respects I feel sorry for him.

Cheney is the nearest thing to Hitler that America has produced. As time passes, I have come to realize that Bush might have realized too late that Cheney was evil incarnate. In some respects I feel sorry for him.

You got rocks in your head Dude......there's people in the current admin that make Hitler look like a boyscout.

Reactions: 1 person

My family has had first hand experience with Hitler. Cheney nor any other US politician is even remotely close to Hitler. Cheney might be a twisted SOB but he is no Hitler. Not even close.

Latest posts