Wow. Look at our stock

1 VF-1 2NV

Advanced
Mar 12, 2006
Compared to everyone else HERE, why the runaway in price? Manipulation, perhaps? Must be time for the upper management to cash in :shock: !

Yeah, something's obviously going on.

Could some sort of announcement be in the wings? Or just a delayed response to the 2Q earnings report (which, in any event, were less than some analysts' forecast).

Compared to everyone else HERE, why the runaway in price? Manipulation, perhaps? Must be time for the upper management to cash in :shock: !

My vote is for maniuplation. Over the next few days this week, Arpey, Horton, Garton, Reding and Kennedy will be raking in another estimated 3+ Million in bonus money. (Source: Securities Exchange Commission)

To see the grand payouts, that began on July 21st, visit PUPOFF.com where Patti has it all broken down and listed on the front page.

My guess is that the stock action is due mostly to the announcement of Eagle's new service to Santa Fe.

It could be TWA’s revenge starting to happen.

AA employee’s wanted to slam TWA employees to the bottom of the seniority lists. Some work groups succeeded, other didn’t, but as a whole TWA employees got fxxxxd.

To all to the former TWA employees, I told AA employees at the time it will happen to you someday. Someday could be tomorrow.

Seems to me that just the union people screwed each other. Over here on the management side, TWA just got integrated in and that was that. A few folks were/are not happy (in this dept) but nothing like the way all the union folks are whining.

And to think you actually pay dues for the privilege of getting screwed like that. Gotta love it.

And before you say it, I have been here nearly 20 years have never had the need for a union. Also, very few (if any) of the others up here ever have need for one either. When we had layoffs in 2002, the 8 or so who were canned all had it coming. We all knew who was going to get the ax. Funny thing is, they did not see it coming. Gotta love poetic justice.

If you think you got screwed in 2003, that was just foreplay compared to what new owners might do if AA were taken private...

AA, CO, and WN are always first out of the blocks with quarterly earnings. Some of the movement may be due to people looking at AA's financial report compared to other carriers' reports. The LCC's aren't looking too good right now.

It could be TWA’s revenge starting to happen.

AA employee’s wanted to slam TWA employees to the bottom of the seniority lists. Some work groups succeeded, other didn’t, but as a whole TWA employees got fxxxxd.

To all to the former TWA employees, I told AA employees at the time it will happen to you someday. Someday could be tomorrow.
Revenge??? For what??? :angry:

Getting bought out instead of going into bankruptcy again??? How does keeping a job longer than what would have happened in bankruptcy and receiving raises to boot constitute being fxxxed???? Why should any pre-2001 AA employee suffer because TWA went broke again??? :blink:

When AMR Eagle employees start getting full seniority when they crossover to AA, then maybe you will have a case. However they do not, and you do not. Of course, Eagle isn't bankrupt for the third time either.

Expecting TWA employees to waltz into AA with full seniority after being purchased... (ie, bought-out) for $500 million before being thrown on the defunct airline scrap heap is a little crass and unrealistic don't you think??? How much time did you put in at AA before 2001??? Right....ZERO.

We all know what can happen in this business. Wishing ill will on those who didn't have anything to do with your airlines demise is really a sad shame on your part. With your type of hate speach, it makes one hope TWA employees never get recalled. :down:

If you want to lay blame, put it on greedy Uncle Carl, your dumba$$ TWA management, and the sick-twisted Islamic raghead terrorists that caused 9-11. Comprende??? :blink:

PS ungrateful, shut-up about seniority....it's over.

Revenge??? For what??? :angry:

Getting bought out instead of going into bankruptcy again??? How does keeping a job longer than what would have happened in bankruptcy and receiving raises to boot constitute being fxxxed???? Why should any pre-2001 AA employee suffer because TWA went broke again??? :blink:

When AMR Eagle employees start getting full seniority when they crossover to AA, then maybe you will have a case. However they do not, and you do not. Of course, Eagle isn't bankrupt for the third time either.

Expecting TWA employees to waltz into AA with full seniority after being purchased... (ie, bought-out) for $500 million before being thrown on the defunct airline scrap heap is a little crass and unrealistic don't you think??? How much time did you put in at AA before 2001??? Right....ZERO.

We all know what can happen in this business. Wishing ill will on those who didn't have anything to with your airlines demise is really a sad shame on your part. With your type of hate speach, it makes one hope TWA employees never get recalled. :down:

If you want to lay blame, put it on greedy Uncle Carl, your dumba$$ TWA management, and the sick-twisted Islamic raghead terrorists that caused 9-11. Comprende??? :blink:

PS ungrateful, shut-up about seniority....it's over.

It's part of their self-perpetuating martyrdom.

I have always felt strongly that the company should recall the TWA flight attendants, but, based on the post you cited, as well as the bitter posts of such individuals as FurloughedbyAPFA, I no longer feel that way.

They demand respect, but refuse to give it.

It's part of their self-perpetuating martyrdom.

I have always felt strongly that the company should recall the TWA flight attendants, but, based on the post you cited, as well as the bitter posts of such individuals as FurloughedbyAPFA, I no longer feel that way.

They demand respect, but refuse to give it.

So you brand ALL from TWA based upon the expressed views of a few?

I'll admit I'm probably guilty of doing the same thing towards Tulsa but I usually try and catch myself.

If you felt it was fair before(that they should be recalled) it still should be.

So you brand ALL from TWA based upon the expressed views of a few?

I'll admit I'm probably guilty of doing the same thing towards Tulsa but I usually try and catch myself.

If you felt it was fair before(that they should be recalled) it still should be.

Unfortunately, as you pointed out, it is just human nature to do so.

I'm finding it very difficult to have any sympathy for people who wish me ill.