Wow

Lol. I remember the other day how pissed off my whole station was when my team lost 3 boxes of flyers that belonged to Mrs. Kirby. They were all scrambling to see who they could put the blame on.

I should have posted something on the box that said START SCREWING YOUR HUSBAND SO HE'LL STOP SCREWING US! hehe

The local runner sent them up to the passenger carousel hahah! Morons, couldn't find the boxes.

Dueling banjos!

Tired20Parade20Dogs.jpg

*drops my jaw* Whaaaaaaatttt theeee ffuuuuuuuu(bleeped)...

:lol: If I'm not mistaken it is a photo from the the Gay Pride parade or something like that in PHX. THAT my friends was the Usairways represented ummmm dare we call it FLOAT! LOL We are as trashy as trashy can get trashy. I mean really. :rolleyes:

It's a classic but what's the significance of this photo? Sorry...Stupid Mesa Intern here...I'm uneducated...impoverished...just the type US Airways want ;)

OMG if they laughed and called themselves like Britney, I think they may be a little worse off. Britney wont even admit she's off her rocker.

Let's try dangling a frappucino and a bag of cheetos and see if this wo....oh Britney!! That's a gun sweety....turn it around...no, um, oh CRAP!

BANG!!

You always open your son's happy meals that way? Are you crazy? Oh, you just wanted to shoot you that piggy behind him...

Makes sense...?

I completely understand the comparison.

Latest posts