You gotta be kidding me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea. How about we start charging for CARRY ON BAGS. That would stop all this crazy baggage nightmares. I'm sick of seeing b-stack style piles of bags on the jetway and I know the rampers hate it too.

We need a freaking hockey mask to board with this parade of bags that comes on the aircraft.

Here's an idea. How about we start charging for CARRY ON BAGS. That would stop all this crazy baggage nightmares. I'm sick of seeing b-stack style piles of bags on the jetway and I know the rampers hate it too.

We need a freaking hockey mask to board with this parade of bags that comes on the aircraft.
I agree w/VAflyGal totally it is a freaking mess on the jetway..... ô¿ô

I agree w/VAflyGal totally it is a freaking mess on the jetway..... ô¿ô
Did you ever stop to think why passengers bring carry-ons ? It's the bag fees .Nickel and dime them to death and wait until Southwest starts service on that run. Stop complaining and carry on.

Here's an idea. How about we start charging for CARRY ON BAGS. That would stop all this crazy baggage nightmares.
Great way to lose even more customers to airlines with more bag-friendly policies.

I didnt realize that anybody even read that rag....

How about charging for carry on bags that arent meant to be carry on bags to begin with?? The problem IMO is not with carry-ons but with all this crap being brought on that is not a carry on but something that should be checked..

If you have a family, it would be cheaper to fly WN and rent-a-car. The money that you would spend on the luggage you can put towards the car rental. RT with a family of 3/4 would cost them $200+ in luggage fees. Cheaper to send it UPS even. And they deliver it to the door. And also will get there without the flier getting stressed out by the air travel and having to worry about the luggage not being there. That is not a good way to start a vacation off.

If you have a family, it would be cheaper to fly WN and rent-a-car. The money that you would spend on the luggage you can put towards the car rental. RT with a family of 3/4 would cost them $200+ in luggage fees. Cheaper to send it UPS even. And they deliver it to the door. And also will get there without the flier getting stressed out by the air travel and having to worry about the luggage not being there. That is not a good way to start a vacation off.

That is not necessarily true. Just because WN doesnt charge for baggage does not mean that they were end up being cheaper than US or any other carrier for that matter... WN has suckered people into think they are always cheaper (and yes sometimes they are) but thats not the case 100% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.