Your Local 591 Ballot Return Address?

okiedokiedon

Feb 17, 2013
Your ballot that was mailed to your house for the new local 591 has a familiar return address. Did you notice it was the ATD in Hurst Texas? Your ballot for the last TA that passed also had the same return address. So I ask how many ballots were returned to the ATD (and Don) on the the last contract vote? And can you still believe that is actually passed by a mere 48 votes? I sure the hell can not!!!

Why if the vote is being handled by Ballot Point would the returned, unopened, easily used for fraud envelopes be put in the hands of the ATD???? Do you think you will get an honest vote for your future 591 representative when these ballots are put in the hands of the Sponsor of team Videtich?????

Oh thats right ,Don is a holy man and would not cheat..........not like we have proof that he has in the past...............or do we????

Reactions: 2 people
According to Videtich, it ain't cheating if you don't get caught!
The guy thinks he is somebody but his days are numbered because the TWU will be ousted soon, either AMFA, the Teamsters, or the IAM will represent us. I fear both of the later 2 are much better than the TWU but all I hear on the floor is anyone but the TWU International, give me a vote and I am gone. So where does everyone think the fat bastard will land, HDQ or Intl? I bet he flips to HDQ as an AA HR rep.

Reactions: 1 person
According to Videtich, it ain't cheating if you don't get caught!
The guy thinks he is somebody but his days are numbered because the TWU will be ousted soon, either AMFA, the Teamsters, or the IAM will represent us. I fear both of the later 2 are much better than the TWU but all I hear on the floor is anyone but the TWU International, give me a vote and I am gone. So where does everyone think the fat bastard will land, HDQ or Intl? I bet he flips to HDQ as an AA HR rep.
Gary have you looked in the mirror lately? You could afford to lose some pounds as well.

Hey OverWeight, in between the f-bombs on the large picture of you hanging up in the breakroom here, it shows you are easily a little north of 400 pounds.

600 bucks in union dues divided by 400 pounds =buck and a half a pound
Sounds like the price of salami.
I would rather give him a salami instead of dues.

Too many of the folks I've encouraged to vote have said they trashed their ballot. We need to get the election committee 817-282-2544 out fast and hard to get guys to request a new activation number.

Reactions: 1 person
Too many of the folks I've encouraged to vote have said they trashed their ballot. We need to get the election committee 817-282-2544 out fast and hard to get guys to request a new activation number.

You bring up an important point, and one I am dealing with in Mia with guys throwing out their ballots because they want out of the union. Think about it, do you really want to give Team Videtich free reign at doing whatever they want to us for the time we are left in this union? Soldvire will sign more letters of agreement, giving away what little we have left just to screw us on the way out the door. He wrote the he wants to stop the raids, so obviously he will do whatever viditich says to do to screw us. Just vote, and if you tossed your ballot call the number and get a new ballot. Don't give this election to Team Videtich. Tossing your ballot is the equivalent of letting the international do what they want with you. Just VOTE

Latest posts