150 reasons why Obama is the worst president ever!

Needed to add this one to the list!

Obama's minimum wage hike will cost 500,000 JOBS by the end of 2016, claims bombshell official report !

The White House may have to scrap its plans to aggressively promote a 40 per cent national minimum wage hike now that the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the move would likely cost the U.S. 500,000 jobs by the second half of 2016.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562418/Minimum-wage-hike-cost-500-000-JOBS-end-2016-say-Congress-budget-referees.html

traderjake said:
Prove there's a gay gene.

Janov is correct. So when did you chose your sexuality?

Don't pretend to be a Libertarian when in fact you're a classic big government liberal.
Prove there isn't.

Has anyone who knows something about his field corroborated that in a peer review publication?

I do not pretend to be anything. My views span the gambit depending upon the issue.

Ms Tree said:
Prove there isn't.

Has anyone who knows something about his field corroborated that in a peer review publication?

I do not pretend to be anything. My views span the gambit depending upon the issue.

Sure you don't mean hypocrisy?

Ms Tree said:
Show me ONE political post you ever made that did not promote your liberal agenda. 

ONE!

Show me ONE time where you ever took a conservative stance on anything.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Show me ONE political post you ever made that did not promote your liberal agenda. 

ONE!

Show me ONE time where you ever took a conservative stance on anything.
I consider my self a fiscal conservative. I have argued for a flat or semi progressive tax with no deductions. I've argued that everyone should have some skin in the game if only a 1% tax for the bottom of the economic income earners. I have argued for the reduction of spending across the board.

I would love to see a clean budget passed with no ear marks. After that is done every ear mark should be voted on so we own who is supporting what.

I support the idea of reducing the number of abortions in the US by education and dissemination of birth control because I think abortion is being used as birth control and that should stop.

I also believe in the true conservative concept of less government. Get out of my personal life an get out of my bed room.

Even if you are a big government liberal you must be disappointed in Obama's poor administrative and managment skills. Not to mention he seems to be the most disinterested president in my life time.

Im disapointed in a whole lot of stuff with Obama. Im dissapointed that he caved on single payer, that Gitmo is still open, that he has let stuff like the F35 continue with out nailing Lockhead tk the wall to mention only a few things.

That does not mean I would prefer the alternative of McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan. You use the "big government liberal" mem as if conservatives are small government. They both like their programs.

Single payer would reduce health care cost significantly. Everyone contributes and no one gets a free ride. No one has to use the ER as a primary care facility. Of course if you like paying for others and paying more for it by all means continue on the path we are on. Its works so much better.

Add this to the list 

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/05/gop-sens-blast-obama-coercion-of-schools-through-common-core/

communist_common_core_comin_core.jpg

Latest posts

Back