2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or what, little punk/"pilot"? This should be good for at least a few laughs....So? I suppose I should spare you the indignity of wagered offering via another "Triple Dog Dare You" of ANY kind, since pathetic little pimples like yourself have never demonstrated the spine for anything of the sort, nor do you now, but still: Please message me asap the very first moment you might even possibly be willing to attempt to back your big mouth up...without your wearing knee pads I mean.

A330 "PYLT" "lets meet up face to face on neutral ground and talk about your issues!!" Said neutral ground would be the wager location where flying, not talking would settle any/all "issues", bearing in mind of course that you're clearly more comfortable with the talking part instead. A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge."

Seriously Crastor; do pathetic little punks of your sad sort ever even begin to realize what complete and utter jokes you really are as even laughably supposed "PYLT"s?

Per your latest expulsion of infantile flatulence = "Shut up"? Well, I suppose I could simply go with "Make me", but I'd think it far more appropriate for you to show both myself and the whole world in video both the assumed superiority of your personally more "moral" position and of course your flying "skills"...Don't you? C'mon, at least kindly help a frail, feeble old fossil almost up to both nostrils in the tar pit with a few laughs aloft. You've the arrogance to offer the "Shut up" part...Have you ANY actual/non-Fantasyland backup for that? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Claxon
Mindless little pimples aside I'll again more properly offer: Happy New Year to all and may you have both "boring" (thus fully safe) and uneventful flights this year and always. :)

Reactions: dariencc

Or what, little punk/"pilot"? This should be good for at least a few laughs....So? I suppose I should spare you the indignity of wagered offering via another "Triple Dog Dare You" of ANY kind, since pathetic little pimples like yourself have never demonstrated the spine for anything of the sort, nor do you now, but still: Please message me asap the very first moment you might even possibly be willing to attempt to back your big mouth up...without your wearing knee pads I mean.

A330 "PYLT" "lets meet up face to face on neutral ground and talk about your issues!!" Said neutral ground would be the wager location where flying, not talking would settle any/all "issues", bearing in mind of course that you're clearly more comfortable with the talking part instead. A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge."

Seriously Crastor; do pathetic little punks of your sad sort ever even begin to realize what complete and utter jokes you really are as even laughably supposed "PYLT"s?

Per your latest expulsion of infantile flatulence = "Shut up"? Well, I suppose I could simply go with "Make me", but I'd think it far more appropriate for you to show both myself and the whole world in video both the assumed superiority of your personally more "moral" position and of course your flying "skills"...Don't you? C'mon, at least kindly help a frail, feeble old fossil almost up to both nostrils in the tar pit with a few laughs aloft. You've the arrogance to offer the "Shut up" part...Have you ANY actual/non-Fantasyland backup for that? ;)

Are you guys seriously professional Pilots? Really?? You have got to be kidding me???

Obnoxious twerp Mitch Vaselino and Chowderhead Johnnie Mac are on C&R trying to convince the AAers that we made a big mistake not betraying our junior guys and accepting the Nic.

Drama queen Mitch is always looking for ways to draw attention to himself, a la Cap'n Aux. I'm sure the greater Phoenix area trailer parks were buzzing after this contrived idiocy aired on the local news.

Reactions: CAVOK
L to R: Chowderhead Johnnie Mac, obnoxious twerp Mitch Vaselino and failed former US Airways Alpa MEC Chairman Jack Stephan.

Not to be cruel, but I have to say that Mac and Vaselino make the Chipster look like George Clooney.

ImageView.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.