30 Inches of Snow in Washington!

Bingo!

Earth is heating up lately, but so are Mars, Pluto and other worlds in our solar system, leading some scientists to speculate that a change in the sun’s activity is the common thread linking all these baking events.

Exactly.

The Sun is sort of what hold it all together, and our planet is always subject to occurrences from space.

From the same article.

Many scientists criticised the IPCC approach as too conservative, and several papers since have suggested that sea level could rise more. Martin Vermeer of the Helsinki University of Technology, Finland and Stefan Rahmstorf of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research in Germany published a study in December that projected a rise of 0.75m to 1.9m by 2100.

It was 60 degrees here in Ga. today and I can see the Global Warming, err Climate Change conspirarist popping their heads out of the snow !

From the same article.
Cherry pick much?

"One mistake was a miscalculation; the other was not to allow fully for temperature change over the past 2,000 years. Because of these issues we have retracted the paper and will now invest in the further work needed to correct these mistakes."

In the Nature Geoscience retraction, in which Siddall and his colleagues explain their errors, Vermeer and Rahmstorf are thanked for "bringing these issues to our attention".

In case those furry eyes of yours has a comprehension problem. repeat the last sentence till it finally soaks in.

It was 60 degrees here in Ga. today and I can see the Global Warming, err Climate Change conspirarist popping their heads out of the snow !

Its amazing how the supposed "science" of global warming is more like a cult. Even when faced with the facts, they cant/dont want to believe it. Numbers don't lie. People with political and financial motives do.

You accusing someone of cherry picking is hilarious.

The quote I posted was referring to a separate study which claim the original study was being to conservative.

A retraction of the study in the OP does not mean that the rest of the science is flawed.

As for GA weather, who cares. We had the 2nd largest snow fall in DFW 2 weeks ago. he climate change is based on average temperatures. Not highs and lows. The average temperature is increasing. Why is the question.

I just don't get why we are so hell bent on not wanting to reduce pollution. Regardless of whether or not it affects the global environment, it does affect our health. It increases the risk of asthma, increases acid rain as well as numerous other problems. GW aside, there are tons of other reasons to limit pollution out put and to look at clean power sources.

A retraction of the study in the OP does not mean that the rest of the science is flawed.

Only in a liberal/progressive/cultist world perhaps. Don't like the facts even when the scientists admit that the theory is flawed?

The study was linked in the article you posted. If you don't like it don't post it. Not my problem.

You are claiming that GW does not exist. I am saying I don't know. I am open to the evidence. You are already decided.

The study was linked in the article you posted. If you don't like it don't post it. Not my problem.

You are claiming that GW does not exist. I am saying I don't know. I am open to the evidence. You are already decided.

Evidence? Like the evidence that it was all a scam? And now that the scientists are exposed they are retracting to save they arses? That enough evidence for you? lol

Back