5,500 f/a''s didn''t vote, we should extend it to allow them to vote

IORFA

Veteran
Feb 7, 2003
I mean look almost 5,500 flight attendants didn''t vote, we should extend the voting untill everyone gets a chance. Oh wait, they got the vote they wanted. Damn I forgot. Silly me

This sound much like what we went through at U. After we voted down our first"give back contract" we were given a second chance to pass it. We were told by the IAM that we did not understand what we were voting for, in essence just a bunch of dumb greasers!

----------------
On 4/16/2003 7:25:42 PM IORFA wrote:

I mean look almost 5,500 flight attendants didn''t vote, we should extend the voting untill everyone gets a chance. Oh wait, they got the vote they wanted. Damn I forgot. Silly me

----------------​
Didn''t you know that if AMR doesn''t get what they want the first time they weasel their way back to get it from you? You should know that. I think being IOR you are pretty senior and have seen how AA has treated us like children since day 1. Where were those 5,500 flight attendants anyway? Hmmmmmmmm Maybe on a layover out of the country. Maybe they were to afraid to push 1 or 2 because they didn''t wanna be the ones "responsible" from bankrupting AA. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. All I know is that this revote was a sham no matter if you voted YES or NO. I think APFA has seen the last of dues money from me.

Lily
IDF

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

There were about 3000 AMT''s that did not vote. They could not vote because of problems with AAA. These fellow union brothers and sisters were at no fault and were left all alone and useless in trying to get their voices heard. Is this what America was built on? The crys went to Jim Little, but what did he do? Obviously nothing. That is because the vote went the companies way. It''s all history now. See you all in BK court real soon.....

Back