70 Shift Managers jobs in customer service

The CSM claimed he needed to protect his Supervisors as they were NON-UNION and had no where to go.
And the CSM will continue to protect the shift managers and the shift managers will be indebted to the CSM. Management love fest.

Guys this will be much more efficient. Station managers have always stayed busy, now one or two shift managers will be kept busy by the station managers. Shift managers will be non-union able to handle internal employee problems. Old CSS's will become lead floor agents. Company wins, everybody producing 8hrs work a day, skating position eliminated. Customers win, plenty of agents on the floor and lead agents easy to find working a position at the gate or ticket counter all day.

WOW !!!! This makes to much since, no wonder old US mgt never got it right.

GO PARKER!!!!!

My point is that under old US mgt CSS's spent to much time in break rooms and in back offices on personal phone calls instead in being on the floor waiting on customers. How many people does it take to handle administrative duties in a med/small station. In most stations you have a manager, a secretary and 6 or 7 CSS's in the back office 80% of the time??????

My point is that under old US mgt CSS's spent to much time in break rooms and in back offices on personal phone calls instead in being on the floor waiting on customers. How many people does it take to handle administrative duties in a med/small station. In most stations you have a manager, a secretary and 6 or 7 CSS's in the back office 80% of the time??????
you hit the nail on the head.....medium station and now we have 3 supes and 2 shift managers and a manger and an admin...hmmm....top heavy????????????

How many people does it take to handle administrative duties in a med/small station. In most stations you have a manager, a secretary and 6 or 7 CSS's in the back office 80% of the time??????
The shift managers will still delegate/assign administrative duties to CSS this how it has always been done no change. The shift managers will protect there generous helping administrative CSS’s.I can’t wait to see the scrambling to the office. Don’t turn you might break your neck.

What is the typical starting pay rate for these new shift manager positions?

Does it differ much from what was a mainlne vs. express station? I know there are positions working as US employees at stations operated solely with express service.

Back