9 News This Am

mrfish3726 said:
I don't have to impress YOU TECH, you do that well enough on YOUR OWN B) . WHO has even hinted that F9 is EVEN ANYWHERE close the mess your company is in? The media hasn't ever put that kind of news out yet. They have NEVER posted that UAL is bankrupting F9. WE have a lose for the 2Q and it's all due to UAL and TED(AKA UNITED SHUTTLE)? Read the financials again We are just suppose to beleive that because you say SOOOOO? :shock: After your laid off, you can put an APP in here OK. We got our second round of C-checks starting on the Airbuses. And you if your in Denver you probably won't even have to move your tool box, because we'll be moving into that HANGAR :up:

Get back to WORK!!!!
[post="175920"][/post]​

Mr. Fish,
Thanks for the non-reply and quite a good laugh.
As I said, UAL giving up Denver (as logical as YOU see it) will not happen.

JMHO,
:p UT

UAL will figure out that they don't need that big A$$ hangar just because they got flight sims here. They are getting out of the maintenance business so why a hangar? I don't think they owe the Denver airport lease payments on the SIMS. UAL has been there for so long they probably own that facility out right. They can manage the 15 or so RON's you have here in DENVER without a hangar, LAX does that EVERYDAY. We'll have plenty of hangar space to lease you :up:

TECH,

I am not going to tell you again! "GET BACK TO WORK! :eek: "

TECH,

Got a 4 day weekend coming up heading to the mountains. Got to watch the ASPEN turn and listen to the ELK bugle. DO some nude sunbathig with the old lady :rolleyes:. Find me a good hunting spot for NOV :shock:

You work on that resume OK, and send it to [email protected] OK. I'll turn it in for YOU! B)

MrFish:

You appear to be everywhere on this board and heading down the same path that a certain 320 airbus pilot took on this board and is no longer allowed to post here. I believe that your airline has a Code of Business Conduct. You too could find yourself being called in to your manager's office for conduct violations that your company does not condone against a competing airline. If you do not have anything nice to say then go start your own F9 board.

While your are baring your body to the world this weekend, you might also try some good old fashioned sould searching. Aspen would be a good place to do it. Have a nice weekend. Wish I were there, but I have to work.

NOVAQT,

This is a free board, I am sure that MY management could care less what I do on MY time off. The only one that can cut-off or limit my use on this board is the person in charge of the board. I have done nothing unethical here :shock: I am VERY interested in what is going on at UAL. What happens with UniTED, Delta, and USAIR is going to reshape the entire airline industry forever.

So don't step on my right to free speech PLEASE! You continue to tout how UAL is going to put my company and my liveleyhood in jepordy. Which I know is not going to happen! People talk about UAL's woes and you think it is ME that is putting you out of business. UniTED's management is doing just fine on their own putting you out of business.

So Please don't threaten ME! If your the owner of this board then just have me booted. If your not then mind your own business. I do beleive that the moderator has made it perfectly clear that you will get booted if you name call and stuff like that. I haven't done any of that kind of stuff. SO NOVAQT if the truth hurts so be it.

mr. fish,

You have a right to free speach. However, when you yell "fire" in a theater when there is no fire you are not exercising free speach.

You have continually lied about events and the industry.

Enjoy F9 as you will be falling with the tide there. I am happy with riding the waves here at UAL.

See you on the DEN mexico service that we will be lapping F9 on.

Note to Bill and Scot:

Before this gets out-of-control, could you please create and F9 link and give Mr. Fish a new home. I consider his response to me as "over-the-top", rude and insulting, not only to me, but to all UA employees who are living day-to-day through the bankruptcy process and going to work daily and doing a bang-up job under the current conditions.

No one is stepping on his freedom of speech, just give him his own home to practice it in.

maqsau

New service or not, it's the fall slow down for every airline. We'll still be here this time next year and won't be in BK. Take CARE, and good luck with UAL.

mrfish3726 said:
maqsau

New service or not, it's the fall slow down for every airline. We'll still be here this time next year and won't be in BK. Take CARE, and good luck with UAL.
[post="176275"][/post]​

I thought I read in USA today about all the financial trouble Air Tran and Frontier
was having a couple of weeks ago. Was I mistaken.

Back