A Good Trade-Off

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
The IRAQ WAR is officially Over !
Any victory demonstations in the streets of US Cities or towns ?
Any Nurses getting kissed in NYC ?
Any significant media coverage By A N Y network pertaining to the "event" today ?

4,500 US men/women KILLED+Thousands upon Thousands of innocent Iraqi Men/Women/Kids too !
50,000 US men/women Wounded, possibly ruined For LIFE !
800 $ B I L L I O N of tax payers money spent !

And in exchange, we got rid of 1 Nasty P-----rick, and NOTHING ELSE in return !

Was that a fair trade, or was it an indelible STAIN that will NEVER be able to be erased from the US history Books ?

Feel PROUD to be an American Today ????????

To state that "this" was a Disgrace is a VAST Understatement !!!

That feeling of Guilt is probably from the Stare(s) coming from our brothers and sisters of our good next door neighbors in CANADA as Canadians shake thier heads in Disbelief !!

YES, That Canada who offered ANYTHING we needed in the war with Afganistan !!

"GOD bless the USA" for this event in IRAQ ??

"G O D DAMN the USA" for this unspeakable Disgrace !!

Any significant media coverage By A N Y network pertaining to the "event" today ?

4,500 US men/women KILLED+Thousands upon Thousands of innocent Iraqi Men/Women/Kids too !

Was that a fair trade, or was it an indelible STAIN that will NEVER be able to be erased from the US history Books ?

That feeling of Guilt is probably from the Stare(s) coming from our brothers and sisters of our good next door neighbors in CANADA as Canadians shake thier heads in Disbelief !!

Sounds like you sat next to Obama for twenty years at that church.

See what Iran has planned and get back to me this time next year.

Obama just followed El Chimpo's withdrawal time line...... :lol:

Say what you will about it(Thats everyones Right here on the "cooler")

But whether or not you'll admit to yourselves, The "Books were COOKED" over the justification for this abortion. You would think that the Vietnam lesson would suffice, AND I'll always be PERPLEXED as to why CANADA, who offered Everything it had to the US for Afganistan, offered ZILCH towards Iraq.

PS, and Canada doesn't need any foreign OIL .
I'm not a REPUG, but Ron Paul is correct when he says...Stop nation building !

How EL-CHIMPO sleeps @ night, I'll never understand. :unsure:
And "I WORSHIP the Ground" that Cheney has COMING to HIM !

How about the Iraqi people not having a murderous dictator. It is not always just about America.

Should that not have been their choice and obligation to get rid of them? What right did we we have to invade and kill a leader of a country? How exactly are they better off? The puppet gov we.left in.place will not survive. Iran will probably move in since Sadam is gone now. The rest of the nation will probably break up eventually.as well.

Aside from oil we had no interest there. We definitly had no right.to go in.

Do you realize Iraq's murderous dictator and ruling party were something like 30% of the total population?

30% caused all that on the majority?

Never happen here though........

How about the Iraqi people not having a murderous dictator. It is not always just about America.

Something else to consider is that we (the US) helped build Sadam into who he became. We sold him weapons, we gave him money, intelligence and cart-blanch to as he saw fit because he fought the Iranians. Then he turns and we are supposed to be surprised? I do not recall Sadam winning and humanitarian awards. He was always a dictator. He was always a bastard.

We built him up, we owned the screw up.

Something else to consider is that we (the US) helped build Sadam into who he became. We sold him weapons, we gave him money, intelligence and cart-blanch to as he saw fit because he fought the Iranians. Then he turns and we are supposed to be surprised? I do not recall Sadam winning and humanitarian awards. He was always a dictator. He was always a bastard.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....

We've been FOOLED AGAIN! 50,000 US Troops will remain in Kuwait after the so called end of the war. 17,000 contractors and diplomats in the largest embassy in the world. What really annoys me is we've become a country of sheep and that's Baaaad!

Hosed again folks, Black Bush or White Bush, those of us who draw a paycheck get screwed again. It's time to Occupy the White House Lawn and have a Tea Party!!!

50,000 US Men & Women in arms in Kuwait and the "War" is over? I guess it's a lot like the Korean "War" in that here we are 60 years later with a large contingent of troops there.

White Bush or the current Black Bush, the average Joe/Jane gets screwed. Keep sending in your tax dollars to a regime of Corporatist Political Parasites (NOT Capitalists) and she where we end up.

We've been FOOLED AGAIN! 50,000 US Troops will remain in Kuwait after the so called end of the war. 17,000 contractors and diplomats in the largest embassy in the world. What really annoys me is we've become a country of sheep and that's Baaaad!

Hosed again folks, Black Bush or White Bush, those of us who draw a paycheck get screwed again. It's time to Occupy the White House Lawn and have a Tea Party!!!

50,000 US Men & Women in arms in Kuwait and the "War" is over? I guess it's a lot like the Korean "War" in that here we are 60 years later with a large contingent of troops there.

White Bush or the current Black Bush, the average Joe/Jane gets screwed. Keep sending in your tax dollars to a regime of Corporatist Political Parasites (NOT Capitalists) and she where we end up.

You know Sparrow, I put that in my earlier post but couldn't find anything to support it. I heard it on Communist talk radio.....You must have too.....WTF they keeping 50K for in Kuwait?
Iran Nukey??? Obama election surprise wouldn't surprise me.

Afterall, Obama said on 60 minutes he's the fourth greatest President of all times....

Sadly, CBS cut it......LOL

"I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln — just in terms of what we’ve gotten done in modern history,” Obama told CBS’s Steve Kroft.

Call me Dick

HEY, wait a minute "tree",.........that was Bin Laden that we built up and gave $$$ to, not Sadam.

OOOPS, sorry "tree"................it was BOTH of THEM !

A LOT of the time, this country IS a FxxxxxG Disgrace !

Sorry for those feeling OFFENDED by the TRUTH !

It IS what it IS !

Latest posts

Back