A320 Diverts To Bil With Hydraulic Problems

Iflyjetz I have heard nothing of that aircraft. Boy you guys are really loosing it in this thread. Talk about a bunch of ranting a raving. You sound like a bunch of chickens in a chicken house fighting over a single grub a 5 year old threw in.

Welcome back Princess.

Aw, lay off the scabs. In a few months they'll vote in IAM themselves and they'll be welcomed in with open arms (a la Freedom Airlines with ALPA). Steenland will have to go and scout some cheaper scabs to replace them. The circle of life...

KTO, isn't it convenient that Steenland won't have to come to you for concessions? They just show up on your paycheck!

And remember the call to payroll is recorded for "quality assurance" (disciplinary action) purposes.

keeptheodds said:
Iflyjetz I have heard nothing of that aircraft. Boy you guys are really loosing it in this thread. Talk about a bunch of ranting a raving. You sound like a bunch of chickens in a chicken house fighting over a single grub a 5 year old threw in.
[post="293128"][/post]​

And it sounds like YOU know nothing about the Airbus hydraulic systems. It's been several years since I flew an Airbus, but loss of even a single hydraulic system is highly abnormal (there are three systems; green, yellow, and blue). I flew the plane for more than two years and never came across a single pilot who lost hydraulics on an Airbus.

AA-MCI said:
What makes you think we don't have degrees? Just for the record, most of us have successful side businesses that will prevent us from joining you at the drive through.

selling drugs don;t count :down:

B.O.B. said:
It would be interesting to see if your FAA Certification number is attached to any of the A/C log books with the aircraft problems at Northwest. You have earned you SCAB status and you will never be a respected Mechanic. All of the NWA Pilots are writing your numbers down and sending them to all the unions. You have been ruined in this industry pal! By the way what airport are you working at?

since when do unions hire mechanics ? :unsure: If by some unforeseen reason i was to accept direct hire status at a union represented company i would be forced to jion the union and pay dues. will they refuse my money :D

Mr T said:
selling drugs don;t count :down:
[post="293499"][/post]​

At least you've proven that doing drugs doesn't make you any smarter. What's the problem there "Mr T", not liking having to be subject to urine tests? Got a little withdrawl problem? Why don't you leave the scab hotel and go looking for a new connection, I'm sure there are some folks waiting to give you the fix you need.

B.O.B. said:
It would be interesting to see if your FAA Certification number is attached to any of the A/C log books with the aircraft problems at Northwest. I HATE SCABS!
[post="293001"][/post]​

Employee number of contract company. Get ready to do your research we wouldn’t want you putting someones name down on your mythical list that shouldn’t be there, that could cause serious problems down the road.

keeptheodds said:
Employee number of contract company.
[post="293571"][/post]​

That's no problem. I'm sure NWA and the scab outfits will be happy to provide that info to the FAA. Can you say "self disclosure"? It's a word you'll be learning soon when the FAA finds your pencil-whipped signoffs and NWA turns on you.

Get ready to do your research we wouldn’t want you putting someones name down on your mythical list that shouldn’t be there, that could cause serious problems down the road.

That's why the NWA guys got us your pictures too. We know you third party types like to work under assumed names anyway.

keeptheodds said:
Oh shucks, thats ok I'm flexible. Aviation Employment.com.
[post="293137"][/post]​

odds, do you klick your heels when you say "yes mein fuehrer" ? or just turn around and bend over ?

SN

Saturday, if you were to get that shet out of your mouth you wouldn’t be limited to these cheesy one liners. Do you ever write anything worth reading?

Back