AA employee saves the day!

I saw this on news this morning. Great job by the employee for taking control. He should actually be given something by the company for recognition.

the sad part is AA will find a way to blame the man I personally think he did a dam good job at preventing an accident but AA with the current mgmt. will probably not reward the man for his actions.

I say this bec in BWI when incidents happen mgmt. here blames the employees regardless and they overlook facts

the sad part is AA will find a way to blame the man I personally think he did a dam good job at preventing an accident but AA with the current mgmt. will probably not reward the man for his actions.

I say this bec in BWI when incidents happen mgmt. here blames the employees regardless and they overlook facts

Robbed, Darrin is a well liked guy in DFW. He plays Guitar, Bass and Drums and plays all over town there.

I can guarantee local management will try to reward him for jumping in that truck. Whether he'll accept or not is the question? He might be too humble.

Reactions: robbedagain
Quick action by the FSC. This is exactly why you should chock vehicles that are left unattended on the ramp...

I love the multiple failures in their "Aviation Consultant" quote:

“A fuel truck is basically a bomb. It’s got a tank in the back with thousands of gallons of gasoline, very volatile,” aviation consultant Denny Kelly told Fox 4.

Clearly the "consultant" didn't look at the photo, and isn't smart enough to realize that modern jet aircraft have no use for "thousands of gallons of gasoline" or that the truck in question didn't even carry fuel aside from the 15 gallons or so used to drive the truck.....

Quick action by the FSC. This is exactly why you should chock vehicles that are left unattended on the ramp...

I love the multiple failures in their "Aviation Consultant" quote:

Clearly the "consultant" didn't look at the photo, and isn't smart enough to realize that modern jet aircraft have no use for "thousands of gallons of gasoline" or that the truck in question didn't even carry fuel aside from the 15 gallons or so used to drive the truck.....
Exactly E, I've seen it on three separate news outlets, including ABC World News Tonight and they all stated the truck carried gallons of fuel and the employee saved a major catastrophe. Nevertheless, I know Darrin, good guy and worker. He would want zero notoriety.

Latest posts