After all these years, the truth about TWA Flt.800!?

Lying to people is easy when most believe what they want to believe anyway, or what they can be induced into believing. Ask any government, church, political party, or advertising executive.

Strange isn't it? How history seems to repeat itself?-------- Could it be that the cover up of TWA Flt.800 was because Bill Clinton was runing for re-election at the time? And could the same be said about Bengozi, because Obama was doing the same? ------ My! My! My!

Not a really good explanation. The election was only about 15 weeks away when the crash took place. Certainly the investigation had not even really begun before the election was over. They were probably still collecting wreckage. The truth could have come out soon after the election.

i have to truly wonder if a fuel tank can just explode as the ntsb said and there was phillipines air b 737 that exploded on the ground prior to twa 800 but anthr quest is if it happen to the 2 planes and if it truly was fuel tank explosion then why has it not happen to any other aircraft also in regards to the aa a300 why has no other rudder fallen off the planes.... it does not make sense

Sure it makes sense. Airplanes are carefully designed to keep these things from happening, but no design is 100% free from the possibility of failure. But, because of the care in the design, stuff like this is very rare. Why hadn't the rudder fallen off other airplanes? Well, there had to be a first to draw attention to a problem that no one knew existed. And, once discovered, the structure was redesigned and the procedures were refined. That's why vertical stabilizer are not falling off other A300s.

Same with the rudder actuator pack on the B737. In that case it took two disasters for the engineers to figure it out....UAL in Colorado Springs, and US Air in Pittsburgh. But, now that the design flaw has been identified, we don't have other 737s falling out of the sky for that particular failure.

politics aside, this phrase from the article should be leading to the release of information which hasn't been made public....

“They also provide radar and forensic evidence proving that one or more ordinance explosions outside the aircraft caused the crash.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/18/twa-flight-800-investigators-break-silence-in-new-documentary-claim-original/#ixzz2WfDPqNiM

Strange isn't it? How history seems to repeat itself?-------- Could it be that the cover up of TWA Flt.800 was because Bill Clinton was runing for re-election at the time? And could the same be said about Bengozi, because Obama was doing the same? ------ My! My! My!
Have you ever considered that medication and/or therapy might help you overcome your paranoia?

How many millions are airlines wasting to fix the fuel tanks and systems to fix the apparently non existing problem. I'm really starting to see our government in a different light as of late.

If the fuel pump or wiring caused the explosion in the fuel tank then ask yourself this question. We can all agree that Aircraft components have to pass certain standards before they get certified for use and the maintenance of aircraft are closely monitored and work documented. OK so here is the question.

Why is it that we do not see or hear about cars on the road world wide with electric fuel pumps inside the tanks blowing up while driving down the road? How many cars are there in this world at one time on the move on our roadways? OK so that is two questions but I think I made my point.

I read a book shortly after the incident. Forgot the title at the moment but it brought out many good points and questions to counter the governments claims. One point it brought out was the time line at the moment the aircraft exploded or broke apart. According to the book based on information gathered the fuselage broke apart in two just forward of the wing line and the aircraft continued to climb up and forward due to its momentum. The forward section that broke off pitched down away from the rest of the aircraft. But the interesting thing is that the center tank explosion occurred AFTER the break up of the fuselage. So what caused the break up of the fuselage before the center fuel tank explosion?

Have you ever considered that medication and/or therapy might help you overcome your paranoia?
jim------ I personally know, and have talked to, people who were on the boats, and in that hanger, of recovered wreakage of flight 800. I've been in center fuel tanks of our 747's, quit posibely "that" same tank. ------ Have you? Answer me one quick question! How many 747's were "grounded" because of this finding, after the crash? None!------- And "if" it was, as they say, a center fuel tank that exploded, why weren't they grounded to find out why?

Knowing the cause and the cover-up won't bring back the dead.

At least that's what people keep saying about Benghazi.

At the time of the accident TWA was recovering quite nicely, international bookings were strong going forward, the airline winning a few JD Power awards for customer service, new Royal Ambassador first class services upgrades and more. The accident caused TWA ( being a internationally known airline ) to lose millions by the minute. TWA's great hub , JFK (747 departure ) reduced to an international crime scene. The front cover of Time magazine was adorned with a picture of the accident. the media coverage was in high gear. http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19960729,00.html?artId=2103553?contType=gallery

The accident happened near NYC, media capital of the world, the home of ABC, CBS, NBC, the NYtimes, Wall Street Journal, you name any big media it's here. TWA had to book entire hotels to accommodate hundreds of relatives of the dead onboard the doomed flight and pay travel expenses to the relatives as well. Americas's Big City Mayor Giuliani kept calling TWA incompetent on TV and in the press. Everyone joined the " Bashing TWA " bandwagon.

Employee moral and ticket sales plummeted.

Before 800 TWA was wounded but making a comeback .

FLT 800, more than passengers and crew died that day.

TWA RIP.

Sorry, but did Pan Am employees blame coverage of Lockerbie on their failure? The photos of the mangled 747 nose lying in a field were far more identifiable as being Pan Am than the wreckage of 800 ever was...

Sorry, but did Pan Am employees blame coverage of Lockerbie on their failure? The photos of the mangled 747 nose lying in a field were far more identifiable as being Pan Am than the wreckage of 800 ever was...

Give me a break...Lockerbie was put on the map, sadly I might add as a result of PanAm. NYC is the undisputed media capital of the entire world. I don't see millions of people in Lockerbie on New Years Eve waiting for the New Years Ball to drop whilst billions around the globe watch the count down on TV . So an unrelenting media can cause great damage to any company, especially one on the mend as TWA.

I'm sure that the Lockerbie Gazzette covered the story well but their front pages didn't affect PanAm's bottom line, as 24/7 coverage by CBS, NBC, ABC, here where all three companies are headquartered did to TWA.

Yes there were many factors before and after the led to TWAs failure, but 800 was indeed a big stall in it's forward movement.

Latest posts

Back