After the Strike

I wonder how many extra billions the Dougie Stealin' $100 Million Scab Plan has really cost??? I'll bet the damage is more than $10 Billion in costs to the employees, Minnesota and Michigan, and others. Nice job Dougie. :down: I hope the devil has a special place for you when you and your henchmen arrive.
http://www.lera.uiuc.edu/Pubs/Perspectives...cles/getman.pdf
Excellent read, and I like the part about "even a Scab hates a SuperScab" Catchy phrase... :up:

Things are just not improving! that line says it all about SCABBY PATCH AIR! Gee Dougie wonder why you and your hench men cronies can sleep well while your planes are struggling to stay in the air

I wonder how many extra billions the Dougie Stealin' $100 Million Scab Plan has really cost??? I'll bet the damage is more than $10 Billion in costs to the employees, Minnesota and Michigan, and others. Nice job Dougie. :down: I hope the devil has a special place for you when you and your henchmen arrive.
http://www.lera.uiuc.edu/Pubs/Perspectives...cles/getman.pdf

Given that Northwest has made $200M+ in the past two months, I'm thinking not very much. :up:

• Banned
Given that Northwest has made $200M+ in the past two months, I'm thinking not very much. :up:
Scab Air haven't made squat. They took millions from the employees and called it a "profit". :down: :angry:

Things are just not improving! that line says it all about SCABBY PATCH AIR! Gee Dougie wonder why you and your hench men cronies can sleep well while your planes are struggling to stay in the air
Getting word the one of his hench men "Andy Roberts" was sighted using Lufthansa last week in DTW. More info forth coming. Seems odd when he could bump rev pax on his own A330; you getting the heebe-geebe's flying on your own Andy? :down:

Getting word the one of his hench men "Andy Roberts" was sighted using Lufthansa last week in DTW. More info forth coming. Seems odd when he could bump rev pax on his own A330; you getting the heebe-geebe's flying on your own Andy? :down:
Wonder if the f/a's could use this to help their cause. If a strike ensues they could use the fact that even Andy doesn't feel safe on NW airjunk. How could they possibly expect pilots amd F/a's to show up for a flight if they won't.

• Banned
Wonder if the f/a's could use this to help their cause. If a strike ensues they could use the fact that even Andy doesn't feel safe on NW airjunk. How could they possibly expect pilots amd F/a's to show up for a flight if they won't.
Poor little Andy Robber won't fly on Scab Air junk? :unsure: Very intresting. He must of forgot the continous fabrication his buddy Dougie Stealin' made to the press that the Scab Air operation is "flawless". I guess that must have changed. :lol: :lol:

Scab Air haven't made squat. They took millions from the employees and called it a "profit". :down: :angry:
Hate to break it to you guys, but corporations are not formed to provide jobs for people. Their created in an effort to make a profit, and thus a return on equity for the shareholders, nothing more or less. If you want to work for a guaranteed pay and complete job security, then go work for the government.

Back