Air Florida Website

MidwayMetrolink said:
With the help of a friend, I am compiling a historical Air Florida website. This is a first attempt and improvements will be made. Please take a moment to look at it. Any suggestions, old photos, or info. is greatly appreciated.

http://www.geocities.com/air_florida2003/index.html
Thanks for a wonderful site. I got real teary eyed looking at that as it brings back so many memories. I worked for Air Florida from Jan 1979 till the day we closed the doors in 1984. I was working on that day in crc & never will forget when one of my coworkers called the airport for something & she just hung up the phone & said the airport said we were in the process of closing. Just a matter of minutes our manager made the offical announcement & told us we were all terminated. A day I will never forget. I use the term work I would have done it for free. The best job I have ever had. This was back in the days when flying was fun.
I worked Air Florida Miami res from Jan 79 till the day we closed like I stated above. Anyone from the past who may have worked with me or Air Florida please post here or pm me as I would love to hear from you........

Back