Air Wisconsin A/c

Aug 20, 2002
Sorry if this has already been covered in another thread.

With Air Wisconsin joining the rank of US Express affiliate carriers, there will be more CRJ "Tundra Jets". No big change there. But what will become of the Bae-146?

88 Seats on the -200, and 100 seats of the -300. Does the -300 exceed the max size for an Express A/C under the pilot's scope clause?

Just had a look at the Air Whisky website and was surprised that both A/C are all
coach. Somehow I thought that the -300 had an F/C cabin.

http://www.airwis.com/ac_146.htm?linkSrc=3

Imagine the -146 coming back to US, fourteen years after the "Smileliner"
was sent to Mojave!

(Hey, remember how the EMB-170 was supossed to have F/C? Over at flyertalk, someone dug up a "Your Turn" collumn from two years ago. In response to a CHPR customer who noted that the unlimited upgrade benefits were being diluted by the company's inscreasing reliance on RJ's, Ms Thompson reassured the writer that F/C on RJs would be coming on the 170. Oh well. True, the 170 does have nice Y class cabin. But on medium haul markets like DCA-IAH, it might be nice to have even more room to strech out and for work. Free booze or no free booze, the small tray between F/C seats is nice to have if you are going to be using your laptop.)

I was on a UAX (air wis) flight 2 weeks ago and I asked the FA's about the BAe's. She said they are getting rid of them and are looking forward to them being gone.

Latest posts

Back