Allegiant

pepaa

Mar 24, 2008
Just curious - no one ever seems to mention Allegiant on these forums. Does anyone have a strong opinion? What about employees - good place to work? Feel respected and valued? What's good and what's bad?

We see a fair amount of positive press on them, but nothing here - so I am just curious if the press is biased......

Not much of substance, but I do know when we work their charters in my city, the crews are always in good spirits. They (the airline as a whole) also usually have their act together, which can't be said about some of the other carriers we handle...

we have heard that Allegiant doesnt have any of their own employees except for the F/As and the Pilots. I dont know how true that is but that what we have heard.
Their on time peformance hasnt been that good lately for their flights from FLA to ABE. I know weather has been a factor but also maintaince.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that they are one of the most profitable airlines out there today. Even with what fuel is costing right now, analysts are calling for them to be profitable when they release their 2nd quarter numbers...

Back