American eliminating jobs in Austin

Why do these "new things" ALWAYS WORK In stations like DFW-STL-BNA-IAH etc, But fail MISERABLY in stations like JFK-LGA-EWR-PHL-BOS ????????????

Someone Please, help me with this answer !!

Hey G, aren't you late for your bingo game over at the Senior Center?... ;)

Who? Sullivan? He's thisclose to fizzing out,keep him. And a former managing director ramp services?A tower manager?More people looking at numbers and in the case of the tower manager, looking out the window and deciding that two plus two will equal five.

Sullivan was never the station manager. If you're former TWA, then MM was way before your time. If you think that the MD-Ramp or tower manager at DFW doesn't know their shite, perhaps you should come down and see how a big airport operates. They handle more flights in a couple hours than LGA has all day long. The current LGA GM was also a MD-Ramp at DFW, and BC's not a dim bulb by any means.

Sullivan was never the station manager. If you're former TWA, then MM was way before your time.

Oh, its Marky Mark :shock:

The current LGA GM was also a MD-Ramp at DFW, and BC's not a dim bulb by any means.

Did you know the day after he got his budget numbers he was in Dallas telling them this wasn't going to work here.BC is a great guy, and he knows this is going to go poof.

You need to stop telling me how busy DFW is, I'm not impressed by Mecca or any of the directives that originate there.

Oh, its Marky Mark :shock:
Did you know the day after he got his budget numbers he was in Dallas telling them this wasn't going to work here.BC is a great guy, and he knows this is going to go poof.

You need to stop telling me how busy DFW is, I'm not impressed by Mecca or any of the directives that originate there.

==========================================================
LGA(JFK),

"Oh dear(LGA), you could very well be perceived as having a Negative Attitude, and not being a TEAAM player" :shock:

NH/BB's

LGA, every GM gets their budget numbers and tells HDQ it isn't going to work. Those who can argue their case usually get their budget numbers increased accordingly(i.e. DM from PHX and BC from LGA are two who are better at this than others, mainly because they came out of HDQ and know how it works!). Some aren't as smart or as lucky, and others simply try making up excuses for why haven't controlled their own overstaffing...

Tell that to PVD. They are so overstaffed that AA can't make enough money there(sarcasm inserted). Maybe that's why AE is replacing service Monday instead of AA. What a bad deal. The agents actually cried when the originator left this morning. I felt like laughing; they are being betrayed and they are crying about this. :down: Let's force all of the customers to either go to BOS and pay more or switch carriers. I hope they like Economy Plus. I heard it's pretty nice....

Back