American looking to "right-size" the company and staffing levels for the Fall and 2021

Breitbart........
News source of idiots and conspiracy theorists.

:D
Really? Did you know last week when the FBI had a important special news bulletin involving voter intimidation and interference CNN did not air it. That's why people look for other news sources.

Liveandletsfly.com/American airlines

Pretty interesting read
Agreed interesting for sure but this is once again from someone who doesn’t care for AA.
What I did notice AA did not loose as much in the 3rdQ as Delta which surprised me.
Is AA in trouble? Yes and so is every airline.
And thinking others will somehow get out of this quicker than AA is a best guess.
I will say this I’ve noticed in this last month or so flights are filling up and while I know fares are low seats are being filled.
I do think AA is headed for bankruptcy most likely 3rdQ of next year if things don’t improve a lot.
How do we avoid that? Most likely more layoffs and flight cuts, and I’m sure concessions will be on the table as well.
Any way you look at it it’s going to get ugly for all the airlines

I wonder if the losses would of been much higher had they continued blocking middle seats like DL n SW n UA? At DCA we went from something like 3 PHX to 1 a day. LAX is similar. So reduced schedule doesn't help n that has to be big factor. But more troubling is UA made reference to labor costs being too high n I wonder if that is an issue DP will look at particularly after holidays?

Too Funny. As people TRY to point out negative things about the TRump admin. they actually point out the truths and facts as stated by Trump.
The walls are working just as good as the wheel did and does.
WoW! Same comparo as in the AMFA representational cases. Thanks for bringing both up. These folks are great Trump and AMFA promoters, how funny is that??? :)

i do believe that trump has a problem gathering in info from his virus 'experts' - he wants to present a positive front and then mangles any good news he's told by his experts. i know he's not an m.d. or PhD, so, probably would have better off not getting himself in over his head with medical explanations.

not sure what the dems and biden would have done differently.

- complaining about mask mandates. the europeans have been MUCH more strict with mandatory masks, shutting things down, curfews....even masks inside your house. heavy fines if not followed.

so what happened? the virus is also spiking in europe.

so obviously, that is not 'THE' answer. the proof is right there.

also, never heard fauci make a comment about old folks' homes and rehab/hospices. this seems to fly in the face of 'science' when you compare stats in new york and florida.

speaking of science, the dems seem to always bring up science and scientists - listen to them. at the same time, what happened to dems and science/biology with 8 year old boys claiming they are girls and men who dress as women demanding to use a woman's bathroom as soon as a hot woman goes in to pee.

the virus has been politicized. science and biology have been politicized.

i work in an industry where oil/jet fuel is my company's #2 expense and has hurt my company and myself (via no profit sharing and lesser contracts) for the better part of my career.

i want cheap oil. my company wants cheap oil. not much of a choice for me. whether biden or trump, i'm still going to max at $35/hr in a few years. i need my company to be financially viable.

easy vote for me.

i do believe that trump has a problem gathering in info from his virus 'experts' - he wants to present a positive front and then mangles any good news he's told by his experts. i know he's not an m.d. or PhD, so, probably would have better off not getting himself in over his head with medical explanations.

not sure what the dems and biden would have done differently.

- complaining about mask mandates. the europeans have been MUCH more strict with mandatory masks, shutting things down, curfews....even masks inside your house. heavy fines if not followed.

so what happened? the virus is also spiking in europe.

so obviously, that is not 'THE' answer. the proof is right there.

also, never heard fauci make a comment about old folks' homes and rehab/hospices. this seems to fly in the face of 'science' when you compare stats in new york and florida.

speaking of science, the dems seem to always bring up science and scientists - listen to them. at the same time, what happened to dems and science/biology with 8 year old boys claiming they are girls and men who dress as women demanding to use a woman's bathroom as soon as a hot woman goes in to pee.

the virus has been politicized. science and biology have been politicized.

i work in an industry where oil/jet fuel is my company's #2 expense and has hurt my company and myself (via no profit sharing and lesser contracts) for the better part of my career.

i want cheap oil. my company wants cheap oil. not much of a choice for me. whether biden or trump, i'm still going to max at $35/hr in a few years. i need my company to be financially viable.

easy vote for me.
In an election year the politicians use anything they can on each other. Science being involved with this one. Problem is science has not figured out this virus and can't really say what should be done. Trump sticks his foot in his mouth but you don't hear any solid answers from anyone including the science people about how to deal with this virus. I wear a mask in public, not sure if it helps or not but can't hurt. Gets old hearing all the criticism the politicians throw at each other when they really don't know what can fix the problem.

Latest posts