Amfa Card Count

TeamTWU said:
OK, Smart Ass Answer this one.

Do we really need language like this? Well Super, I'm part of the membership you mention and do not feel sold out. Your opinion means little to me personally and you do not speak for the majority @ AA. Are you furloughed? Just a question, I already know the answer. Point being you could be unemployed altogether, but then again then who would complain to? George Bush?
Ok, I will try and interpret these words from TeamTWU: We run this union and you just need to shut up and be glad you have a job BROTHER.

skilled.gif

TeamTWU said:

Do we really need language like this? Well Super, I'm part of the membership you mention and do not feel sold out. Your opinion means little to me personally and you do not speak for the majority @ AA. Are you furloughed? Just a question, I already know the answer. Point being you could be unemployed altogether, but then again then who would complain to? George Bush?
You mean unemployed like the 700+ in Tulsa and the 3500+ System Wide TWU members who had their JOB SECURITY protection stripped "without further ratification" and were forced to the street, while you and Conman blow smoke in the media about saving thousands of jobs?

I agree with you about one man's opinion not being the majority. But you must consider 250 a majority in Tulsa, a base of 7,000 because that is all you have arranged seating for while claiming you want maximum participation. Your farce has once again been ferroted out. You fools are so predictable, no wonder the company wipes their ass with that TWU logo of yours.

Stand by TEAM TWU, in 2004, the MAJORITY WILL BE SPEAKING. And you my friend will need allergy shots from having to appear at a work area and a requirement to actually produce something.

BTW, I hear a few of your local officers are already breaking ranks and joining the growing coalition to run against and defeat all incumbent TWU Local 514 Officers in the 2004 local dictator elections. This officer, les=more has been heard calling you and your leadership baffoons and that you need to be removed. If your own officers think that highly of your credibility then why should any of us believe anything you say or claim? Your own internal "strike force-dead serious" group has dismantled and destructed.

So now you have two battles in the cross-hairs, the AMFA replacement movement, and your own foolish internal faction that still believe changing local officers will stop the International Dictators. Better double up on the PR Firm payments pal, the attacks are coming from more than one direction now. Your own officers are becoming strangers instead of advocates, while you are banking on a outside PR Firm to save your bacon from AMFA. My God, I am actually starting to sympathize with your unwinnable and undefendable situation. :shock:

What happens in 2004 is yet to be seen. Enjoy the New Year and I hope it finds all of us safe.

TeamTWU said:
What happens in 2004 is yet to be seen. Enjoy the New Year and I hope it finds all of us safe.
Maybe so, but what has happened to TWU members since 1983 is what will factor in the decision making. 20 Years of Industry Leading Concessions is not something you can defend with smoke and mirror PR messages. We look at our pay and benefits on a regular basis.

Your one line response to many raised issues is like being called out of order brother at a TWU union meeting after making other truthful points. <_<

Time will tell, I suspect their will be some changes in the Local and it won't be amfa coming in. Elections are coming as usual. Just like amfa is going to have some adjustments during 2004. Delle will be on his way out? NW members will be the ones running the show and with their skills amfa will continue to lose headcount.

Checking it Out said:
Time will tell, I suspect their will be some changes in the Local and it won't be amfa coming in. Elections are coming as usual. Just like amfa is going to have some adjustments during 2004. Delle will be on his way out? NW members will be the ones running the show and with their skills amfa will continue to lose headcount.
Why would there be changes in the Local?

According the PR Firm, News Media, And TWU handouts, the priority was jobs and you saved 10,000 of them.

Why would there be a change if success is recorded and reported so nicely?

Rick you can bet you won't be an Eboard member after April wether AMFA is in by then or not, you have done a rediculously bad job of defending the TWU and you were part of the concessions, basically your history and you know it. :lol: :lol:

Mechanic debate give me a break <_<

And in 1996 AMFA had 439 members. Delle has been pres since it's conception, by him. Do you really want to debate history here?

And as far as my one liners, I am not Bob, I do not need 3 Big Chief tablets to play here.

Have a great New Year!

TeamTWU said:
And in 1996 AMFA had 439 members. Delle has been pres since it's conception, by him. Do you really want to debate history here?

And as far as my one liners, I am not Bob, I do not need 3 Big Chief tablets to play here.

Have a great New Year!
Debating history should be a wonderful and winnable experience for any AMFA supporter.

<_<
TeamTWU said:

Well, DUH!
Of course my opinion means nothing to you. I'll not change your mind, not in a million years. I used to have your attitude, but I woke up.

Swallow your pride and think for just a little bit. CURSE THE DARKNESS OR LIGHT A CANDLE. YOUR CHOICE.
The difference between you and I... I lit the candle.

How could you feel sold out? You are in with the salemen.

I do not, nor did I ever claim to speak for the majority, I'M IN THE MAJORITY! The majority that has had enough of the lies, decite and excuses. The majority that is going to call for an election within the next Two months or so. So, cry all you want about how the TWU is the savior of your lifestyle.

Am I furloughed? NO, thank God... not the TWU!

"....Point being you could be unemployed altogether...". We've all heard it again, a variant of " Just be glad you got a job brother".
Yeah, I probably would complain about being unemployed, who
wouldn't? But only for a little while. I would start another career. Reluctantly,I prefer to work in aviation but I would work at anything to take care of my family, Nobody else will do it for me.

Keep the TWU, keep taking concessions. Then when you have sold all of your hard earned life style...Truck, Camper, Motorcycles, Home...SOUL.
Then come back here and tell us all again about the great TWU.

8565 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group:

103 more cards from Title 1 and they will have 60% of aircraft mechanics!

In 1996 they has less than 500 members? What do they have now? Looks like AMFA is the fastest growing union in the country! They are the only hope for anyone who wants to have a remunerative career as an aircraft mechanic in the airline industry.

We know what our past present and future is with the TWU- Concessions, concessions and more concessions.

The AGW card count continues to climb as word gets out!

These two industry specific unions are the only option that can offer us industrywide solidarity.

We have given the TWU, IAM and IBT over 20 years to recover from deregulation. They have failed us, its time to try something else.

AMFA and the AGW!

AMFA Signed and Verified Cards

8600 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group: Updated, Friday January 02, 2004 at 11:54:37 AM.

Our goal is to obtain 60% of the Craft and Class of Mechanic and Related, and at this time, our estimate of that number, with 'elbow room' is approximately 9,634 cards.

Using that number, at this time, we are about 89.3% to our goal, or approximately 53.6% of our Craft and Class. Good job so far, and let's
REDOUBLE our efforts and GET THIS DONE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The AGW.org

Date Card Count
9-05-03 264
9-21-03 375
10-21-03 504
12-02-03 1121* [this figure represents only 600 from ORD even though the ORD figure is higher. 600 was our last confirmation.]
12-27-03 1165

8619 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group:
Updated, Wednesday January 07, 2004 at 01:13:19 AM. Our goal is to obtain 60% of the Craft and Class of
Mechanic and Related, and at this time, our estimate of that number, with 'elbow room' is approximately 9,634 cards.
Using that number, at this time, we are about 89.5% to our goal, or approximately 53.7% of our Craft and Class. Good job so far, and let's
REDOUBLE our efforts and GET THIS DONE

THe AGW!!! Word is getting out!!!!

Date Card Count
9-05-03 264
9-21-03 375
10-21-03 504
12-02-03 1121* [this figure represents only 600 from ORD even though the ORD figure is higher. 600 was our last confirmation.
12-27-03 1165
01-07-03 1330

A few years back I wrote to Sonny Hall about combining the ATDs of the various AFL-CIO unions to form an industrywide Airline union. He said that "the good Lord himself" probably could not do it. Well the Lord works in mysterious ways Sonny. Between AMFA and the AGW you may be witnessing a miracle!

AMFA only needs 66 more cards from Title 1 to have 60% of Title 1.

8636 Total Signed Election Authorization Cards by Station and Title Group:
Updated, Saturday January 10, 2004 at 12:56:32 AM. Our goal is to obtain 60% of the Craft and Class of
Mechanic and Related, and at this time, our estimate of that number, with 'elbow room' is approximately 9,634 cards.
Using that number, at this time, we are about 89.7% to our goal, or approximately 53.8% of our Craft and Class. Good job so far, and let's
REDOUBLE our efforts and GET THIS DONE!

998 more cards to 60%!
Over 59% of Title 1 has signed cards.

Back