AMFA/SWA AMT Contract Extension Nego's begin this month

Let those 2 talk bad about what we agreed to. I never imagined I’d make $70-$75/hr. I’ll give them 2 lines that we never would have space for, and still retain everyone on the seniority list plus more.

• Haha
Reactions: WeAAsles
Let those 2 talk bad about what we agreed to. I never imagined I’d make $70-$75/hr. I’ll give them 2 lines that we never would have space for, and still retain everyone on the seniority list plus more.
I am sure the two you are referring to are the two yahoos that have been down talking AMFA from the very beginning. That's why most everyone has them on ignore.
New agreement is industry leading in pay, 401K, profit sharing, stock purchase program, etc... New agreement surpasses the previous leader, Delta by approx $10 bucks per hour.
The majority thought the same as you as the vote showed.
Get too greedy and you get what the auto industry is facing now.

It’s called build a hangar, like WN has done at airports already.

Why don’t let let them outsource it all then?

Get a backbone.

Swamp it’s ok that you want to make money. I don’t work at my Airline for charity. The issue is that your Union “pretends” to care about the Class and Craft when it’s ridiculously obvious that they and you don’t. It’s called hypocrisy. And your Union hasn’t grown any work since they took over 20 years ago. Absolutely nothing.

Hey if you want I’ll bet you some of that money you salivate for so badly that when the AA Mechanics reach their TA they won’t have to cut off any body parts for the cash.

I am sure the two you are referring to are the two yahoos that have been down talking AMFA from the very beginning. That's why most everyone has them on ignore.
New agreement is industry leading in pay, 401K, profit sharing, stock purchase program, etc... New agreement surpasses the previous leader, Delta by approx $10 bucks per hour.
The majority thought the same as you as the vote showed.
Get too greedy and you get what the auto industry is facing now.

Tool.

And who’s everyone? Do you talk to yourself walking down the street too? There’s no one here any more.

No early buyout.
SWA/AMFA doesn't offer/consider buyouts at the same time as contracts are voted on. Too much of an intrusion on the vote for the contract.

Have you heard anything about AA opening mechanics contract for extension?
Full section 6 negotiations are scheduled for later this year.

Read your contract it calls for an early opener.

They also already called for proposals to be sent it.

Have you heard anything about AA opening mechanics contract for extension?
I have not as of to this day. I am sure the AA'ers have some sort of early start language in order to strt nego's earlier than their amendable date as most do. I do know they are scheduled to be amendable in 2024, just not sure exactly what month though.
We are in hopes they do well and are able to leap frog us with a new contract and/or extension.

I have not as of to this day. I am sure the AA'ers have some sort of early start language in order to strt nego's earlier than their amendable date as most do. I do know they are scheduled to be amendable in 2024, just not sure exactly what month though.
We are in hopes they do well and are able to leap frog us with a new contract and/or extension.
Learn to read the board. The very post before this answered what he asked.

It’s actually not amendable till 2025, but like the post I ALREADY made shows an early opener for later this year.

And the CBA is online for anyone to read.

SMH, unreal

Well if you haven't heard of it then I guess it doesn't exist.
Never said that, don't try to put words into my mouth. The gentleman addressed me with a question and I simply answered it. Stop trolling and get back to work. Dude, get over it, you little angry man...

Never said that, don't try to put words into my mouth. The gentleman addressed me with a question and I simply answered it. Stop trolling and get back to work. Dude, get over it, you little angry man...
You need a waaaaaaaambulance.

Latest posts