Andretti Green Racing and AirTran Airways Continue Partnership for 2006

Paul

Veteran
Nov 15, 2005
Andretti Green Racing announced it is extending its partnership with AirTran Airways through the 2006 Indy Racing League IndyCar Series campaign.

Earlier this season, AirTran Airways aligned itself with Andretti Green as an associate sponsor for three consecutive events, which included the 89th running of the Indianapolis 500 and races at Texas Motor Speedway and Richmond International Raceway.

AirTran Airways, which uses Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport as its operational hub, is one of America s largest low-fare airlines.

"Andretti Green and AirTran Airways enjoyed a very successful partnership earlier this year and we're very excited to have them back with us," said Michael Andretti, who co-owns Andretti Green Racing with partners Kim Green and Kevin Savoree. "AirTran Airways is one of the leaders in the airline industry and is exactly the type of successful company we like to be associated with."

Auto Racing Daily

Andretti Green Racing announced it is extending its partnership with AirTran Airways through the 2006 Indy Racing League IndyCar Series campaign.

Earlier this season, AirTran Airways aligned itself with Andretti Green as an associate sponsor for three consecutive events, which included the 89th running of the Indianapolis 500 and races at Texas Motor Speedway and Richmond International Raceway.

AirTran Airways, which uses Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport as its operational hub, is one of America s largest low-fare airlines.

"Andretti Green and AirTran Airways enjoyed a very successful partnership earlier this year and we're very excited to have them back with us," said Michael Andretti, who co-owns Andretti Green Racing with partners Kim Green and Kevin Savoree. "AirTran Airways is one of the leaders in the airline industry and is exactly the type of successful company we like to be associated with."

Auto Racing Daily
Great for a racing fan like me.

Oh well... 2 month old news finally gets posted. At least we won't have to worry about Dan Wheldon losing his Driver's suit this year. Maybe its Marco's turn? LOL
haha good one. :D I am also a big NASCAR fan to. :up:

haha good one. :D I am also a big NASCAR fan to. :up:
... and it gets even better. Now you can win a trip to the Indy 500.... I think the link is www.airtran.com/aplusrewards. If that ain't it, look up current news on Google from FL and get it from there. I just read it but I'm old and can't remember 30 seconds ago.

... and it gets even better. Now you can win a trip to the Indy 500.... I think the link is www.airtran.com/aplusrewards. If that ain't it, look up current news on Google from FL and get it from there. I just read it but I'm old and can't remember 30 seconds ago.
great, thanks for the info!

Back