Andrew Nocella

If they haven't been converted to "Outlook" then they are still underscore. Not everyone that came from the East still uses underscore, many are changing to the period as time goes on.

If they haven't been converted to "Outlook" then they are still underscore. Not everyone that came from the East still uses underscore, many are changing to the period as time goes on.

For the east, it is underscore for now, promised to be dot soon. It should not matter whether one uses "Outlook" or not, though it is possible someone from A&W managed to fritsh that up also. <<<sigh>>>

For the east, it is underscore for now, promised to be dot soon. It should not matter whether one uses "Outlook" or not, though it is possible someone from A&W managed to fritsh that up also. <<<sigh>>>

If you look at their email addresses in Outlook properties under their name, It gives all options to the exchange server so either way the email should make it to them.
Example:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
and so on....
Any way it is written it should get to the user.
I do know any new ones being created is the "." not "_"

They also have set up automated spam blockers that get ride of 90+% of the spam. The others can be added to the blocked list with the click of a button....
At least this is one area that they seemed to have covered...

If you look at their email addresses in Outlook properties under their name, It gives all options to the exchange server so either way the email should make it to them.
Example:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
and so on....
Any way it is written it should get to the user.
I do know any new ones being created is the "." not "_"
They also have set up automated spam blockers that get ride of 90+% of the spam. The others can be added to the blocked list with the click of a button....
At least this is one area that they seemed to have covered...

Jeez, a lot of work for nothing. The dot does not work yet for PHL CP office. The problem is, your pathetic "atari?" computer system does not bounce misguided email yet.

I am certain the "spam blockers" work great, it is just that no one would know.

Back