Annual Airline Intramural Bashing

JohnHenry

Nov 28, 2006
I don't know how anyone else feels about what just transpired between US Airways and Delta.....but it was some roller coaster ride. The bashing back and forth, especially the screeching and clawing amongst the F/As was remarkably. All in all I think it not only brought out a lot of points, but actually released a lot of hostility in a very safe environment.....this forum. With all that said I think this should be done on a regular basis, like intramural games. :up: :up:

I don't know how anyone else feels about what just transpired between US Airways and Delta.....but it was some roller coaster ride. The bashing back and forth, especially the screeching and clawing amongst the F/As was remarkably. All in all I think it not only brought out a lot of points, but actually released a lot of hostility in a very safe environment.....this forum. With all that said I think this should be done on a regular basis, like intramural games. :up: :up:

I've always thought it would be cool if airlines had baseball teams. Each hub/focus city could have a team, and they could play against each other, then have a US All-Stars that plays against other airline all-star teams. I think that would be fun and a big morale booster!

I've always thought it would be cool if airlines had baseball teams. Each hub/focus city could have a team, and they could play against each other, then have a US All-Stars that plays against other airline all-star teams. I think that would be fun and a big morale booster!

But PIT would have 5 people on the team and they would all be like 60.

I think "Mud Wrestling" would provide a little bit more excitement.

Paintball!

paintball-01.jpg

Back