Another Company Lie

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
The Company told the IAM that the FAA made them continue to send narrow body airbus aircraft to ST MAE to get overhauled, eventhough they are not due yet, ie planes 11 and 12.

Well the head of the IAM flight safety committee contacted the FAA's Primary Maintenance Inspector at US Airways and informed him of what the company told the IAM, he said no such conversation or anything of the sort took place.

Company continues to lie and treat its employees like enemies.

And they want concessions?

Does make you toss your hands in the air and wonder if there is not a strong desire for the unions not to come to the table voluntarily. They continue to push the envelope WAY beyond the line to see if they can find the breaking point. Well they more then found it, they exceeded it by at least 4-5 airplanes now. Unreal.

What is even more upsetting is the lack of respect and response to the cost savings issues presented by the IAM months ago. Makes you wonder if they are really interested in any other "real" changes beside in employee wages/benefits.

delldude,

You hit the nail on the head.

This group is so obvious in their actions, that after reading your post and looking at that smiling mug I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm surprised that I can still laugh, although the leadership of this airline is certainly a joke.

linemech.