Another Happy United Customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrfish3726 said:
And I am not a mechanic at Frontier I am in the maintenance and engineering department but not a mechanic.
[post="280096"][/post]​

What's the difference? A mechanic does maintenance...same thing....blue collar!

Fly said:
What's the difference? A mechanic does maintenance...same thing....blue collar!
[post="280126"][/post]​

A REAL mech is licensed and actually has SKILLS. I guess FRNT hires unlicensed monkeys to do the monkey work.

Bus,

Hi have an A&P and an FCC I don't do monkey work here. I instruct the monkeys when they can't solve a problem!! See you know nothing about who I am. And I have NEVER come on here and said that your a Crappy Pilot or that Fly is a worthless sky WH$^@! You guys always go for the personal attacks, what a class act you all are. I attack UniTED as a whole. It's a SH#^$ company and it pains you all because you know it is the truth. Your personal attacks haven't gotten me to stoop down the way you do when you know things aren't getting any better at UAL HELL.

Somehow, a person who has difficulty with written communication instructing monkeys on how to solve the mechanical problems associaTED with multi-million dollar aircraft kind of scares me...I'd be uneasy getting on a F9 plane in DEN, knowing you're behind the scenes. Speaking of class, you know all about personal attacks Chum, you make them on nearly 40% of your posts.

There is enough blame to go around this board for all. Topic closed until we can all play nice again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back