Another oop's for the IAM

wrencher9

Oct 14, 2003
Brother Mechanics,
Did you get your post card this week from the IAM ? Warning us of the devious IBT who would not agree to hire date seniority for the customer service group in the agreement with the CWA. Well, as usual the IAM is incorrect. Check out the IBT web site and you will see the hire date seniority agreement with no fences that CWA/IBT submitted to the company. You would have thought that IAM would want to make sure their facts were right before going to the expense of 2 postcards and a flyer. This is more information than we got in restructure bargaining.

Brother Mechanics,
Did you get your post card this week from the IAM ? Warning us of the devious IBT who would not agree to hire date seniority for the customer service group in the agreement with the CWA. Well, as usual the IAM is incorrect. Check out the IBT web site and you will see the hire date seniority agreement with no fences that CWA/IBT submitted to the company. You would have thought that IAM would want to make sure their facts were right before going to the expense of 2 postcards and a flyer. This is more information than we got in restructure bargaining.
I guess the facts are getting in their way.

Tell a lie often enough people will believe. To many examples to list them all, but Hitler was a master of this technique.

Comparing any one on this board to Hitler is calling them a mass murderer.

I am pretty sure whatever faults people have on this board, there are no mass murderers.

I am pretty sure whatever faults people have on this board, there are no mass murderers.

I was attempting to prove a point, not attempting to associate anyone with Hitler. :rolleyes:

Of course not but they are mass "thuggers". :)

Back on topic........Hmmmmmm......the IAM distributes false information to better their cause. This is not new information, but it is interesting how the frequency of occurrences increases as voting time gets closer. It's the same old "four legged horned animal" (Bull) just a different day. :)

Back