Another Theater SHOOTING. Where is the NRA when you need them ?

If the NRA has anything to say about it, armed and trained citizens with a CHL would have taken the coward down. Case closed.
I'm sure he was in a gun free zone theater for his helpless victims, we see how that works over and over again don't we?
Clinton took away the right of our military to carry weapons they are trained to use at their bases, because it's a gun free zone, we saw how that works with the muslim terrorists at Fort Hood and in 'Nooga didn't we?

I heard the programs in Sandy Hook Conn are much better, it's on the east coast don't ya know...worked so well.

Hackman said:
If the NRA has anything to say about it, armed and trained citizens with a CHL would have taken the coward down. Case closed.
I'm sure he was in a gun free zone theater for his helpless victims, we see how that works over and over again don't we?
Clinton took away the right of our military to carry weapons they are trained to use at their bases, because it's a gun free zone, we saw how that works with the muslim terrorists at Fort Hood and in 'Nooga didn't we?

I heard the programs in Sandy Hook Conn are much better, it's on the east coast don't ya know...worked so well.

Following in the steps if Knot and Eolsen by posting unverified BS? The military gun ban had nothing to do with Clinton. Just more republican revisionist history. Easy to verify but why bother right?

The directive was issued by the DoD in 1992.
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

The regulation was implemented by the DoD in 1993
http://www.apd.army.mil/jw2/xmldemo/r190_14/head.asp

Bears, why is it that every mass shooting in recent history has been in a gun free zone?

How come they never seem to happen at a Walmart, Cabela's, Gander Mountain, or Bass Pro?

Maybe it's because gun-free zones are like shooting fish in a barrel. It's a feel-good ineffective law that does more harm than good.

It's like the handgun bans in DC and Chicago -- all they do is remove the ability for honest people to defend themselves against criminals.

I never knew police stations were gun free zones. I guess that's why a guy shot it up on June 13. Thanks for clearing that up.

Posting photo shopped pictures, ignoring shootings that don't fit your agenda .... what next?

Aside from that 'minor' over sight on your part, do you think someone might shoot people at a theater because
1- its dark
2- everyone is looking at the screen
3- easier to get away
4- no one is paying attention

I really don't want my father in law or his wife pulling out their guns in a dark theater and try to hit a moving target. I'll take my chance with the gun man.

What happens when the armed civilian kills an innocent by stander?

yet another stupid thread from the board bigot,

where was your outrage when the muslim shot up the marines?

I'll tell you where it didn't fit your bigoted stereotyping agenda.
Maybe you would be better served to quit typing and proving yourself a tool, and stick to kissing ol Hill,s wrinkled ass

Kev3188 said:
Where is everyone's outrage at our nation becoming a war zone?
Its not. Except in liberal controlled cities.

Why is that?

War zone, Kev? Seriously? The majority of gun deaths in the US come from gang & drug related shootings. Those types typically don't vote, let alone join the NRA.

Take out Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans and Baltimore, and the gun death rates in the US are somewhere around 40th highest worldwide.

Ms Tree said:
Nice try, Skippy, but clearly that guy was targeting police, not innocents.

Given all the anti-police sentiment the left if fomenting these days, I can't imagine where he got the idea to try and kill cops....

eolesen said:
War zone, Kev? Seriously? The majority of gun deaths in the US come from gang & drug related shootings. Those types typically don't vote, let alone join the NRA.Take out Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans and Baltimore, and the gun death rates in the US are somewhere around 40th highest worldwide.Nice try, Skippy, but clearly that guy was targeting police, not innocents.Given all the anti-police sentiment the left if fomenting these days, I can't imagine where he got the idea to try and kill cops....
You said that shootings are in gun free zones. The police station is not a gun free zone.

The anti police sentiment on the left is about as real as your photoshoped picture of Clinton.

eolesen said:
War zone, Kev? Seriously? The majority of gun deaths in the US come from gang & drug related shootings.
Seriously.

You & I may be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but it's something we should both be concerned with.

Also, not to be pedantic, but IIRC, most gun deaths in the US come from domestic situations.

Kev3188 said:
Seriously.

You & I may be on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but it's something we should both be concerned with.

Also, not to be pedantic, but IIRC, most gun deaths in the US come from domestic situations.

Nope again buttercup.

Just look at liberal controlled Baltimore avg a murder a day.

http://data.baltimoresun.com/bing-maps/homicides/index.php?show_results=UPDATE+MAP&range=30&district=all&zipcode=All&cause=all&age=all&gender=all&race=all&article=all

And look at the cesspool that is Los Angeles

The 2011 U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) report documents crimes committed by foreign alien nationals inside the United States.

and 

The numbers reveal a wide racial divide regarding violent crime.
Blacks make up about 11% of the city’s population but account for 38% of all homicide victims and 29% of suspects, according to the statistics. By contrast, whites make up 30% of the population but account for just 6% of homicide victims and 2% of suspects. Latinos make up 47% of the population and constitute 50% of homicide victims and 66% of suspects.

You missed the point. It's not a liberal/conservative thing. It's an "Americans-are-getting-gunned-down-at-an-alarming-rate" thing.

You can also add police overreach and the almost complete erosion of the 4th Amendment to that as well.

Latest posts

Back